• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making our own metagame

Do you think PC should produce its own metagame?

• Total voters
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    So, this was a popular idea that stemmed from a discussion in the BC Discussion & Feedback thread. The general idea is to make our own version of Smogon's BW OU by banning or unbanning certain Pokemon in an attempt to make a more enjoyable metagame. However, we have little to nothing planned on it, so that's where this thread comes in. First off, I'll ask everyone in a poll if there's anyone interested in this, because there's no point in making a metagame if no one is going to play it. Feel free to post your opinions about it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Sure. I don't much like Smogon's decisions, and it could ultimately forge PC a reputation as more than a hacking site.
    ... I doubt that will happen but I like the thought anyway.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Has my tick of approval.

I'll discuss/play it if we do. And I think Smogon is good but BW OU is just a piece of trash that's hard to fix so we should attempt this as a bit of fun.

Back