• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Your Hack is fabulous, I can't stop playing... But I can't find LAPRAS, in your doc says in Route 124, but I Surf all area e the Dive area too and I can't find it... Same thing happen to Eevee on Route 103 and Omanyte on Route 111... They are just hard to appear or they in other location?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Why this rom have evolutions via trade? The rom should be solo.

No, no, no... you don't get it - read the first post. It's all there.
    • [FONT=&quot]New Evolution Methods:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Pokémon that evolved through trade have a different means of evolving. Not only that, but because of the new Pokémon, completely new evolution methods have been added, like Map Name Evolution, Move Evolution, etc. That, and three new evolution items have been added. The Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone from Diamond and Pearl, and the Link Cable from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
    • [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See?[FONT=&quot] "[FONT=&quot]Link Cable" is an evolution ite[FONT=&quot]m.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Your Hack is fabulous, I can't stop playing... But I can't find LAPRAS, in your doc says in Route 124, but I Surf all area e the Dive area too and I can't find it... Same thing happen to Eevee on Route 103 and Omanyte on Route 111... They are just hard to appear or they in other location?

Eevee is on route 103. It's just super rare. Guessing Omanyte and Lapras are rare too

By the way anyone know if Dratini is a grass or water encounter on route 114? The guide doesn't specify which.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Expanded pokedex and over 100 new moves are not new for ya?
    It's sideshow showcase, hacks here are mostly changing aesthetics and/or gameplay mechanics. If you want completely new game, try main hacking forum.

Where is main hacking forum? I played every single hack from this section and majority are completely new. To me personally new pokes and moves that i can find in some other hacks are nothing new, i want original ideas, to me this game for short 30 minute i played is ... emerald slightly updated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I know I'm a year late to this thread, but I absolutely love this hack! Normally, I'm very picky with hacks, but this one is perfect!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Eevee is on route 103. It's just super rare. Guessing Omanyte and Lapras are rare too

By the way anyone know if Dratini is a grass or water encounter on route 114? The guide doesn't specify which.

I just don't find Lapras yet... Dratini I Founfd it on Grass...

Takako Rune

Hack Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2021
    I defeated the champion with my Eevee team the other day.
    I must say that this is one of the best hacks I've ever played.
    I love it so much! <3 :D

Denkylo

The Seeker
    Years
  • This could a bug or something,but the woman in pokemon center didn't give me the riolu same as others npcs.Also there is the list for 721 pokemon? (sorry for my bad english :P)

Thats because in 721 theta emerald Riolu can be found in Rusturf Tunnel..

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Hey all! Love the Hack so far, I just have a quick question - how do I get Ice Beam? I don't see it at the abandoned ship.

Also, is there a TM location list anywhere?

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back