• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Random Battle

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Just confirming that the Zekrom on the list is mine, right?

Years
  • Can I have Rotom-Fan? If possible, with the moveset below. I don't care about natures or EVs if it's gonna be a random poke.

Rotom-Fan @ Leftovers
    - Discharge
    - Pain Split
    - Air Slash
    - Substitute

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    random right? mawile not banned fyeah >:D

change to mawile pls, mega tho, give it like mega sd or subpunch :/

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • knock off too mainstream :P

Fun fact, er - question. Do you know the order in which knock off's effects + power calculation, and Colbur Berry's effects are applied in during damage calculation? What's worse is that it will outspeed most knock off users to get a burn first as well.

So it becomes a burned poke, likely using a non-stab knock off, on a non super effective hit because of the berry.

Here, put it on showdown's calc for anyone who doesn't get it

This is with Mandibuzz' knockoff. Nothing special, it doesn't really have that atk
    0- Atk burned Mandibuzz Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 50-59 (19.1 - 22.6%) -- possible 5HKO

Here's Specially Defensive Drapions
    8 Atk burned Drapion Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 72-86 (27.5 - 32.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

This is the OU Bulky Swords Dance Scizor
    44+ Atk burned Scizor Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 75-89 (28.7 - 34%) -- 2.1% chance to 3HKO

Finally, here's an adamant max attack Bisharp
    252+ Atk burned Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 128-151 (49 - 57.8%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO

None of them will outspeed with knock off, and Bisharp can't sucker punch on will o wisp either. Only max attack bisharp can even do 50% with that.

srinator

Fun fact, er - question. Do you know the order in which knock off's effects + power calculation, and Colbur Berry's effects are applied in during damage calculation? What's worse is that it will outspeed most knock off users to get a burn first as well.

So it becomes a burned poke, likely using a non-stab knock off, on a non super effective hit because of the berry.

Here, put it on showdown's calc for anyone who doesn't get it

This is with Mandibuzz' knockoff. Nothing special, it doesn't really have that atk
    0- Atk burned Mandibuzz Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 50-59 (19.1 - 22.6%) -- possible 5HKO

Here's Specially Defensive Drapions
    8 Atk burned Drapion Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 72-86 (27.5 - 32.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

This is the OU Bulky Swords Dance Scizor
    44+ Atk burned Scizor Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 75-89 (28.7 - 34%) -- 2.1% chance to 3HKO

Finally, here's an adamant max attack Bisharp
    252+ Atk burned Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Colbur Berry Mismagius: 128-151 (49 - 57.8%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO

None of them will outspeed with knock off, and Bisharp can't sucker punch on will o wisp either. Only max attack bisharp can even do 50% with that.

um i think u misunderstood that, by "knock of too mainstream" i wasnt refering to mismagius's non-viability i was referring to why i put aerial over knock off on scizor, albeit in a bad way lol.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Wolf is it okay if I change Salamence to Mew? Thanks. If it isnt i'll just keep Salamence.

Years
  • I'd like Scolipede please, if that's acceptable :P One with a decent set, maybe a Swords Dance set, or Baton Pass, I don't really care but thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not sure if I've claimed before, but I would like to go with Vulpix. If that's already taken, Ninetales will do, haha.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Venusaur, if taken then arcanine, If that also taken then Nine tales, if that also taken then pignite

Last edited:
    Back