• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 Days of Battling

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    What if I do both and win, ie gen5 and no mega

The old gens challenge is an alternative route, meaning that you either do no mega or you do that. If you do both, I'm only gonna count the one for the main challenge (which is the no mega challenge).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Day Six: Finish a non-singles format battle!

Hey look, we're on day six! One last day to go after this. Are you having fun? Well, this challenge is going to be an easy one. All you have to do is finish a non-singles format battle! Once again, you'll receive bonus 2 Battle Points if you win your battle. Random battles are included in this challenge as long as they are non-singles in format. You can find a list of non-single battle formats here. Remember that this has to be played PvP!

Got everything you need to know? Well then, good luck and have fun! If you have any questions just post in this thread and I'll try to answer them.

reminders

- Remember the rules listed in the first post.
    - To confirm that you've finished this challenge, just post your replay in this thread. (i.e Day Five: link or code goes here).
    - Even if we're on another day already, you can still do this challenge as long as you haven't done it before.
    - Remember that you can do your simulator battles on any server! Just remember to save the replay.
    - A battle is finished when a player has won or forfeited. Disconnections are not considered as finished battles!

Last edited:

srinator

Rofl doubles is fun, also I won because they forfeited cause they were losing, that counts towards the bonus right

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Day Seven: Finish a battle using a team without any legendary Pokemon!

It's the last day! Did you have fun battling? I hope you did! For the last challenge, you simply need to finish a battle using a team without legendary Pokemon! Legendary Pokemon have been a staple in competitive battles ever since the beginning, but do you think you can survive without them? You'll get a bonus 2 Battle Points if you win your battle, as per usual! Random battles are not included in this challenge because it's impossible to ensure that you'll get a team that meets the requirements.

For those who want to do the challenges but haven't started yet, don't worry! The challenge will be open for everyone until August! I'll be giving out the battle points and emblems starting tomorrow, hopefully. Thanks for participating everyone!

Got everything you need to know? Well then, good luck and have fun! If you have any questions just post in this thread and I'll try to answer them.

reminders

- Remember the rules listed in the first post.
    - To confirm that you've finished this challenge, just post your replay in this thread. (i.e Day Five: link or code goes here).
    - Even if we're on another day already, you can still do this challenge as long as you haven't done it before.
    - Remember that you can do your simulator battles on any server! Just remember to save the replay.
    - A battle is finished when a player has won or forfeited. Disconnections are not considered as finished battles!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Just posting replays to let you know I'm still in this; it took longer than I thought, as I had other things going on outside PC, that and my Internet connection got wonky when I battled.

Day 2: NEGW-WWWW-WW2A-BUR5

I love it when I get predictions spot-on.

Day 3: 4UVW-WWWW-WW2A-FY7Z

Seriously, my opponent should've Protected in that last turn. Otherwise, I would've been done for.

Day 4: 5LNG-WWWW-WW2A-FLE2

I can see why Mega Sableye is renowned to be one of the best defensive Pokemon in OU.

All of them are wins. Days 5-7 will come as soon as I'm able to complete them.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Side note for those who still want to do the events: you don't need to do the battles in the battle server. You can play on any server as long as the battle meets the requirements. :D

Back