• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your first starter pokemon?

First Starter?

• Pikachu

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Charmander

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Tododile

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Brings back memories, My first starter was on Gold. It was Totodile :D

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well my very first starter i chose charmander long back in blue version.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Torchic. I remember this vividly because I traded my Blaziken with a friend and he said he realesed it into the wild....

Meh. I'm not too mad, though. ^-^;;

He ish forgiven. Lol.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Charmander, ftw.

Back when "My red dragon is better than your blue turtle" was still a constant debate with my best friend and I.
    My red dragon always managed to own his blue turtle. =P

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • lol

i was my little brothers age when i got it i think i choose charmander i no my starter on silver it was cydaquil but as for my very first one no clue.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hmm, I believe it was Squirlte, but it could've been Charmander... Or Bulbasaur. But I''m pretty sure It was Squirtle on Blue Version.

Years
  • I first used Charmander (in the Red version), because I basically fell in love with it while watching the early episodes of the anime (this was years ago, back when the anime first came out here). I guess that's where my love of fire Pokemon began. I ended up starting with Cyndaquil in the 2nd-generation games.

Although... I don't mind the water-type starters either. I could easily get a serious game going with Squirtle or Totodile, and I always start with Mudkip in the Hoenn generation games.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • The very first Pokemon I ever got was Squirtle on my Red Version, because Blue was (and still is) my favorite color. Not the best way to choose Pokemon, but I was relatively young at the time.

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
    Years
  • I found out about Pokemon before the show aired in America way back when. I had actually got both Red and Blue on release date. I had only asked for one(Red Version) but my mother kindly got me both. I remember I had "Charmy" the Charmander on Red and "Bubbles" the Squirtle on Blue. Played red the most until Missingo. crashed it and I quit playing for about a week out of mixed emotions.(lame I know) I gave my blue to a friend so he could play. He was unable to afford the game. I restarted red and basically did so much better my second time around. Ended up completing my Pokedex and picking up a Mew from an event soon after. Even printed out my diploma on the Gameboy Printer my cousin had. Haha memories :3

In Gold my first was Charcoal the Cyndaquil
    In Ruby it was Trezo the Treecko
    and finally Norbie the Pipulp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    first starter pokemon

my first ever was pikachu cuz i started wit the pokemon yellow game i got for my 12th birthday. after that i got silver and my first was chikorita. in 2003 i got ruby and torchic was my first and i haven't gotten diamond or pearl yet sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back