• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last sentence you said out loud?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • "Buenas noches, besos!" - Which is spanish for "Goodnight, kisses!"
    Since im living in Spain and my parents are still in Germany, we skype from time to time, and this was the last sentence i said to them (:

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • "Yes, it is."

- Me, after dumping dirty laundry after taking a morning shower. Mom had asked if that was all of the clothes she'd be washing.

What a weird choice of topic, anything said just might be usual, so and so, and oh yeah, normal.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • "Sure is long"

Looking at the program for Informatics studies in a university. 5 freaking years! ;;

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • "Nee, hab' im Moment noch keinen Hunger/Nah, am not really hungry about now"

-When I got asked if I wanted to eat breakfast today morning
    still haven't eaten anything all day

Years
  • Pretty sure I told my coworker "See you on Thursday" last. I was leaving work and I won't see that coworker until Thursday. I haven't seen anyone since then, I don't think. The joys of coming home to an empty house. 8)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    "Can I get a couple pieces of cheese bread?"

In the dining hall, pretty obvious why'd I say it, because everyone loves cheese bread. Though the person only gave me one piece. ):

Sirfetch’d

Said that to my mom as I returned my plate to the kitchen after having a very good plate of lasagna ^_^

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • "It's important to know how things work behind the scenes just in case something gets messed up so you can fix it".

Discussion with my professor about the importance of learning lower-level programming languages

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • "Love you, bye!" Boring end of my phone call with my boyfriend. Meeting him and a friend for pizza in ummmm five minutes! Gotta go fast!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • "Isn't the runner out if the ball hits his foot?"
    I said this just a couple seconds ago to my dad as we were watching Florida vs Florida state in baseball and a fight broke out.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    "Alright, well if you decide to come over hit me up."

A buddy called saying he was bored and all he was doing was driving around and smoking. Obviously said if he wanted to come over he could because my other company had recently left.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • "Where the hell are you?"
    To myself, waiting for my friend to get out of a class block...little did I know, he already left. ;~;

Back