• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Handmade Mega Altaria plush

SqishyRina

Sqishy~
Years
I just got finished making this beautiful plush last night. She's my favourite Mega Pokemon, so I just had to make it!

Spoiler:

It's a really soft and fluffy plush!

Spoiler:

But it made quite a mess to make her! The fluffy fabric that I use just shed absolutely everywhere whenever I cut it! It got all over my apartment and it took me nearly an hour to clean up...

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
That looks amazing! Do you make them completely yourself? How long does it take? I'm really curious! That looks like a really professional plushie - where can I buy one? :D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
HOLY crap that is amazing!! What I wouldn't give for the ability to sew even a pincushion and yet here is something that looks like I could buy it in the Pokemon Center for an exorbitant amount of money...!! It looks so great-- and so huggable! Great job ;7;; Is this the first pokemon plush you've made?

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
WOW. That is amazing. I would pay $$ for something like that! If only I was that talented at making my own stuff; arts and crafts are more my sister's thing (which gives me an idea...) Like your bedsheets too by the way.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
OH MY GOD I NEED THIS SO MUCH.

One of the best custom plushes I've seen. And Mega Altaria no less! :') You absolutely must post a tutorial or something! Seriously, you could make so much money selling those things haha. Such awesome work. <33

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
It looks really cute...I love it. I hope you make more and show them off. :D

Years
That is very adorable.. and it looks so soft. I'd love to purchase one of these custom-made babies when I have more funds. Wonderful job! Plush-making was always one of those things I wish I had time for, looks so fun.

Featured your plush on PC's twitter too. :3

SqishyRina

Sqishy~
Years
Do you make them completely yourself? How long does it take? I'm really curious!

I design the patterns myself, so the whole thing is entirely my own work. It took me a few days to finish, and was probably one of the more difficult ones I've made. The fabric was also pretty thick and so I was often having an awkward time getting it through my sewing machine. The fluffy white fabric is also a nightmare to hand-sew!

Featured your plush on PC's twitter too. :3

Oh wow, I feel honoured! :O

Back