• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trading

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    But what are the consequences if a Pokemon is legit/legal or not? And if I understand well, hacked Pokemon's offspring is not considered illegal any more, right.
    According to some people, a pokemon that came from a hacked pokemon is not legit, although it is possible to use in battle. I don't really know though, although a few VGC people have been saying that.

Anyways, I STILL haven't got anything better then that Durant :p I guess wondertrading is not for me :(

Khrysamere

A Side Character
    Years
  • Everyone Should just Wonder Trade Breedjects, It makes absolutely no sense to waste your time and In-game money to catch Zigzagoons just to get another Zigzagoon. If everyone traded Breedjects, You would be:

1. Trying to Hatch a Perfect Pokemon to use Competitively
    2. Trading Breedjects and receiving other Breedjects.

It's a Win Win Situation.

notecard

please kill me
    Years
  • When I first discovered Wonder Trading, I didn't know what it was so I traded away my Xerneas and got a level 1 Ralts.

That was not a good day for me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I think the best Pokemon I got from Wonder Trading was a Golem, funny enough I could easily evolve a Golem and had already evolved the other trade evolution Pokemon for my living dex, but was putting Golem off.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I got a Victini!!! Still can't believe it.

Congrats! I got a Jirachi couple of days ago, but it's sort of tough to identify whether if it's hacked or not. So far, it looks pretty legitimate to me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got a shiny Arceus today, my first ever shiny from Wonder Trade. I noticed it has the correct ot, id number and date, it says it's from Pokemon Movie 15.

However it doesn't have JPN next to the name so I think it might be fake, I think the moves are different as well. And it had 5 of the 6 symbols darkened.

Years
  • I've been wondertrading from the start. I traded the first few mons I caught and ended up with a Gourgeist that has gone through the entire game with me. I got a good laugh earlier today when I traded a Haunter named "UR Welcome" and got a Graveler in return lol Ended up doing several more standard trades with the guy who sent it to me.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Best Pokemon I got from wondertrade was a shiny Charmander, which is now a Charizard. That was one of the only times I didn't get a Zigzagoon/Bunnelby/Flabebe. I usually keep the wondertrades I get so I will have more IDs in my PC and a better chance of winning the ingame lottery.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Got a lv 77 shiny Mewtwo when XY first linked bank in. When I restarted my OR save I got a lv 100 shiny Glaceon named icecream lol

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I don't really get anything cool in Wonder Trades but I try to trade away cool stuff. I use homebrew with PCHex so sometimes I'll go to friend safaris, catch a bunch of random Pokemon and then use PCHex to just edit them and make them shiny. Literally all I mess with is the Shiny switch, so whatever Moves, Nature, and Stats it had when I caught it is what it has when I trade it away.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    im enjoying the rejects people throw in wonder trades from mass breeding. I have a charizard and hyreigon because of this(they were charmander and deino when i got them of course). Lots of froakies floating around too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    I've gotten several shinies: Onix, trevenant, axew and kyogre. The kyogre was very obviously a hack with that possibility existing for the others also.

Back