• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Bump.

Everyone, please respect ~RNC~, she's earned this respect as being one of the top notch traders on PC's Trade Center. She has a life out of this, she'll get to you when she gets to you.

~ElHeroeOscuro

Years
hey rnc, does a shiny ev trained starmie with timid nature sound good ?
im not sure what to chose too many -.- make an offer?
thanks

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Hey RNC.

I'm looking for a Gamestop Shiny Raikou UT With Hidden Power Ice or Grass.

I have three other Wi-Fi Shiny Raikous UT that I got myself.

I also have a few events, but 'll make my offer after you can find out if you have the one I need. :D

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
wow your thread is probly the best one iv seen so much haha but i was aondering if you could trde me a sub tm a toxic tm and a willowip tm?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
can you tell me the nature of this?

239.png

Egg Moves: ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks Elhero for the BUMP!! Hope you return SOON!!

Sorry every one, I got into my new Christmas gift that came in January and haven't been here that much, but will return on Monday after the GAMSTP Celebi to look for others, if any one has posted, sorry I read them but will not respond to them, so PLEASE post again, THANKS to all that understand!! :)

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
I want the shiny male elekid (Lv.1)

Egg moves:Thunderpunch,Firepunch,Icepunch,Cross Chop

But can you tell me the nature of it?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Snorlax lv100 Impish Checked
HP 498
Atk. 262
Def. 220
Sp. Atk. 145
Sp. Def. 277
Spd. 81

Moves: Body Slam, Curse, Rest, Crunch
This. CMT, although it hasn't been updated in ages. If there's some event you're looking for, I might have it, even if it's not in my thread.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Hey,
i take the:
TRU Regigigas lv100 Impish ID 03089

i have a UT WIN2011 raukiu of wifi. It day can be whenever as i still have to pick it up from the pokemart:).
use the plat FC in my sig.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
hey im intrested in the shiny ev trained jolteon and ev trained lucario but im just not sure what you would trade them for any specifics

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
I'm interested in the:
Pokemon Movie Event (Japan)
WishingStar Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 30719

PokePark Events (Japan)
Celebi lv30 Lax ID 60623

Please and thank you!
name;winter
Fc:5457 6944 0859

Just tell me when we can wifi! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Hi I'm interested in :

Shiny Salamence lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 326
Atk. 398
Def. 177
Sp. Atk. 223
Sp. Def. 189
Spd. 293

I can offer you : Shiny Salamence (Naive): Flawless; EVs: Sp. Att 6, Sp. Def 252, Spd 252 ( it has PKRS and knows Hydro Pump )

I know it's the same pokemon but you said offer me something I don't have and you don't have this type of Salamence. I'll accept a clone if that's what you'll give me. My FC is in my sig :)

Sorry for the double post but something went wrong.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, can I have a clone of one of your GAMESTP Celebi's? Preferabley the one that you have gotten the most recently?

Thanks!!(:
Just to ask, why didn't you get your own??

Hi I'm interested in :

Shiny Salamence lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 326
Atk. 398
Def. 177
Sp. Atk. 223
Sp. Def. 189
Spd. 293

I can offer you : Shiny Salamence (Naive): Flawless; EVs: Sp. Att 6, Sp. Def 252, Spd 252 ( it has PKRS and knows Hydro Pump )

I know it's the same pokemon but you said offer me something I don't have and you don't have this type of Salamence. I'll accept a clone if that's what you'll give me. My FC is in my sig :)

Sorry for the double post but something went wrong.
Ask me tomorrow, that is when I will be back looking for other celebis and such!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Ask me tomorrow, that is when I will be back looking for other celebis and such!!

Alright. C-ya tomorrow then.

Edit:

I still want the Salamence I stated above & also added another poke that I'm interested in :

Shiny Jolteon lv100 Modest Checked
HP 248
Atk. 155
Def. 132
Sp. Atk. 348
Sp. Def. 203
Spd. 307

Moves: Thunderbolt, shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Thunder Wave

For the Jolteon I can offer an EV'd Darkrai.

I would appreciate it if you at least accept 1 of these trades :)

Last edited:
Back