• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shhmew

Years
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Anyone an MLP Collectible Card Game player? Collector? I just bought a booster pack of cards from Wal-Mart last night and I am well underway to getting a starter pack eventually, so that way I can advance my collection. I don't wanna become a player, though...strategy card games aren't much of a thing for me.

It's not these, actually. It's these kinds of cards.

I've yet to have a foil card. I do have a Pinkie Pie on an ice rink, that's the only good card so far haha.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Hello, hello, fellow fans. Pleasured to be here. Obviously, I'm new to this particular group, and wouldn't you know it, it's my first group to join here. Ironic. Anyway, here's my sign-up.

Username: Murkmire
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle

Additional Information: First off, I'll go into why I prefer Twilight Sparkle. To be honest, it was difficult to choose between her, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. But, Twilight is a character I can kinda sorta connect with moreso than the others. Her character is not only what I like about watching, but the way that she progresses throughout the series. I'm a serious thinker, and she pretty much brings that home. Lastly, the first episode (and was literally the first episode I viewed) reminded me a lot of myself, not really into friendship and more into knowledge.

And secondly, how I got drawn into such a fandom when my personality screams the opposite. I'm quite the loner, and quite a bit of a gothic individual. I love listening to horror stories (aka Creepypasta), and most of the Pokemon I like are usually considered mean and nasty. So, why would someone like me ever get into MLP: FiM? Well, it's really hard to say, but it's similar to how I feel about the Kirby series. It holds a pureness that could never be tarnished, yet isn't too insanely sunshine and rainbows for it to be embarrassing. I don't know, it's just one of those things that I have a soft spot for. Something that this series has CLEARLY won over. ;P I hope this wasn't too much.

P.S: Don't be offended if I don't reply right away, I still don't understand the subscription threads here, so I haven't really been getting notices about updates. Again, sorry. ;P

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
S04, E21: Leap of Faith
Air Date: March 30th
Synopsis: Applejack is doubtful of the Flim Flam Brothers' cure-all tonic; Granny Smith tries it and it seems to work.

For Whom the Sweetie Bells Toils
Air Date: March 30, 2014
S04, E20
Description: Sweetie Belle ruins a costume for one of Rarity's clients on purpose; Luna visits her in her dreams.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello, hello, fellow fans. Pleasured to be here. Obviously, I'm new to this particular group, and wouldn't you know it, it's my first group to join here. Ironic. Anyway, here's my sign-up.

Username: Murkmire
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle

Additional Information: First off, I'll go into why I prefer Twilight Sparkle. To be honest, it was difficult to choose between her, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. But, Twilight is a character I can kinda sorta connect with moreso than the others. Her character is not only what I like about watching, but the way that she progresses throughout the series. I'm a serious thinker, and she pretty much brings that home. Lastly, the first episode (and was literally the first episode I viewed) reminded me a lot of myself, not really into friendship and more into knowledge.

And secondly, how I got drawn into such a fandom when my personality screams the opposite. I'm quite the loner, and quite a bit of a gothic individual. I love listening to horror stories (aka Creepypasta), and most of the Pokemon I like are usually considered mean and nasty. So, why would someone like me ever get into MLP: FiM? Well, it's really hard to say, but it's similar to how I feel about the Kirby series. It holds a pureness that could never be tarnished, yet isn't too insanely sunshine and rainbows for it to be embarrassing. I don't know, it's just one of those things that I have a soft spot for. Something that this series has CLEARLY won over. ;P I hope this wasn't too much.

P.S: Don't be offended if I don't reply right away, I still don't understand the subscription threads here, so I haven't really been getting notices about updates. Again, sorry. ;P

I think a lot of the new bronies that enter the fandom can relate to Twilght so much...or at least that's what I noticed when I recruit some. They relate to her because she was always the loner one and she didn't like to make friends. As they progress in the first season, they now realize that making friends is the best thing out there. And yeah, I'm like you as well. I don't like cutesy things, but MLP pretty much changed that opinion for me completely.

Welcome, though! Great to see new members join the group. Don't worry about posts though. Keep in mind that this club is active every day, so check back when you can. :)

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Name: SupernovaTyphlosion
Favourite of the mane 6: Fluttershy
additional info: My brony friends from college pestered me into watching it...and i'm glad they did! Brohoof anyone? (\

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
brohoof-o.gif

Welcome to the herd, SupernovaTyphlosion!~

Fluttershy! She's actually one of my favorites. <3 I can relate to her shyness and her love for animals. She's really kind and sweet. Glad to see your college mates got you to watch them, how long did it took you to "surrender"?

& guys, I bring you all more info regarding the new Equestria Girls sequel. In the spoiler I bring you the extended version of the commercial announcing the movie. Let's just assume this movie will debut on TV instead of movie theatres.

Spoiler:

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Thank you very much (:
Ikr? I'm quite a shy person myself (usually) and I can relate to her shy character :3 Also she is so freaking adorable e_e

It took a few weeks actually. After a few weeks they told me to watch just 1 episode, so I did....then it became 2 episodes, then 3 and by the time I realised I loved it, I was half way through season 1 xD haven't been able to watch it since as the youtube channel I was watching it off no longer exists :( But yeah, i'm glad they told me to watch it :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, when I started to like ponies, I started with one episode one night, then it grew to 2, 3, 4, 5 only to realize it's 3 am and I had to go to sleep. D: I was...instantly hooked! xD

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Woo! XD

hey do you know any site or youtube channel I can watch mlp on? I don't have access to a computer and my dad won't get the episodes for me -_- So I gotta use my tablet for everything.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I do know some Youtubers that stream MLP episodes an hour after they air, but I can't link them here, unfortunately. You're gonna have to go find them yourself. Just search "My Little Pony Season X episodes" and you should get some in the first page, even in HD.

Anypony ready for Twilight Time tomorrow? :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
What time is it?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Hi, is it ok if I join? :3
Username: xXxSakuraxXx
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information: I just love Fluttershy because of her sweet personality and her love for animals :D I also love her element and the time where she stood up to the Dragon almost made me cry ;-; I first got into MLP when I discovered a huge fandom for it on Marriland :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, is it ok if I join? :3
Username: xXxSakuraxXx
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information: I just love Fluttershy because of her sweet personality and her love for animals :D I also love her element and the time where she stood up to the Dragon almost made me cry ;-; I first got into MLP when I discovered a huge fandom for it on Marriland :P

Always! :) Welcome, fellow pony fan. :D

Ah never forget the time she did this face. That was like...the most defining moment.

picture.php

I think every forum has at least an MLP fandom, and here at PC, it's this very own group! It's where all bronies and pegasisters get together and talk ponies all the time. It's a safe haven for all of us, so for you, you are always welcome and you can always join. :)

I just watched Twilight Time tonight. It's almost 2 am, so I'll post my thoughts sometime tomorrow :D All I can say in regards to this episode is that it's a valuable lesson I will always learn from, because I've been through what the CMC's went through when I was in high school.

Years
I haven't seen past episode 3 of the newest season (yet) but want to drop off a post regarding the MLP iOS/Android (at least I think it's also for Android, haha) game. Just nabbed it a few days ago but it's extremely adorable so far. Still trying to get the other elements so I only have Twilight and a few other random show ponies.

Seems like it's pretty cash-based for certain aspects which makes me really sad, though. :( At times I feel pressured to buy gems which is agh because it can be hard to progress without having at least some under your belt. That and the crashes, dear god.

Anyone else played it or am I alone?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Tell me your Gameloft name, Janna. Because I play it as well!

Although it's been quite a while since I played it myself because of other things. But yeah, I'm sure a few others have played it as well...not just you and I. I think I'm at L10, my goal is to save a ton of gems because I want Rarity so badly. Later on it's going to be harder to get all the princesses in your town.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Username: tehAgg
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash

Why would I choose Rainbow Dash? Well, for one, I admire her loyalty to her friends. Ever since then, I've striven to be more like that. Why would I turn my back on a friend? So not cool....
I watched my first episode back in October of 2012. The ONLY reason I came across it was because of Youtube. I hopped on the site, and one of the recommended videos (for whatever reason) was a Know Your Meme video on Bronies. I was like, "Wut?" So curiosity got the better of me, and I watched it. I decided to take up their advice on at least giving the show a try, and I've not looked back. Took me until April of 2013 to go public about being a brony. Since then, I've been to 30+ meetups with my local brony group here in Phoenix, AZ. ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: tehAgg
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash

Why would I choose Rainbow Dash? Well, for one, I admire her loyalty to her friends. Ever since then, I've striven to be more like that. Why would I turn my back on a friend? So not cool....
I watched my first episode back in October of 2012. The ONLY reason I came across it was because of Youtube. I hopped on the site, and one of the recommended videos (for whatever reason) was a Know Your Meme video on Bronies. I was like, "Wut?" So curiosity got the better of me, and I watched it. I decided to take up their advice on at least giving the show a try, and I've not looked back. Took me until April of 2013 to go public about being a brony. Since then, I've been to 30+ meetups with my local brony group here in Phoenix, AZ. ^_^

You're from Phoenix? And they have a Brony group there? hnnggg. I wanna live there so badly. Now I have a GOOD reason why. :D

/is not really from Phoenix tho :(

Welcome to the group, btw!~ Rainbow Dash seems to be the most popular pony alongside Pinkie! The only thing I like about her is...yes, her loyalty with her friends. In the first episode, this was clearly shown. :D Really glad you gave the show a try, and you found some buddies to hang out with! It's coming across a challenge for me to find peeps that like Bronies. I only know about 5 people nearby xD and that's it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Thank you! :D ALL of my other friends are huge bronies, you should see their bedrooms xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back