• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Rate My Terrakion Whimsicott Team!!

SkyminSlash

Knowlegbale Master
Years
  • GA
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
so this has become my main strategy but my team can only use two pokemon for it and if i can't get one of these in then im screwed.

so keep in mind that i pay no attention to tiers and this isnt made for any specific one.

ok so the stars in this team are Terrakion and Whimsicott (ill put details about them down below) and there are two ways i can start out the battle. the first way is when i get whimsicott to use Beat Up on Terrakion which in turn will max out its attack due to its ability and then i'll just use rock slide which will do a lot of dammage plus the inclusion of STAB. the second option, if i think the opponent will out speed me, is to get whimsicott to use Tailwind that way if anything happens the rest of my teams speed will be double (terrakion uses protect so he wont be damaged). if one or both of those go down then i just have to rely on constant attacks.

Whimsicott
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Modest
ITEM: Red Card
Attacks:
-Toxic
-Tailwind
-Beat Up
-Protect

Terrakion
Ability: Justified
Nature:Lonley
ITEM: Wide Lens
Attacks:
-Protect
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Sacred Sword

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
Nature: Jolly
ITEM:NA
Attacks:
-Acrobatics
-Rock Slide
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Eelektross
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Serious
ITEM: Zap Plate
Attacks:
-Crunch
-Discharge
-Thunder
-Toxic

Chandelure
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
ITEM: Spell Tag
Attacks:
-Psychic
-Flamethrower
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball

Samurott
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Quiet
ITEM: Mystic Water (should should be Sea Incense or something)
Attacks:
-Revenge
-Scald
-Surf
-Ice Beam

I am aware that some of the abilities might not be the best ones and that the natures are definitly not right but i have a hard time getting the right natures

I'd like some suggestions on Things to improve or if i should replace any Pokemon. also if you do they have to be Unova Pokemon because i need to create an Unova specific team for a local county tournament. id also really appriciate it if you would suggest some other strategies.

Back