• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plushie Fan Club.

Years
  • I would like to join lol (I'm horribly new here though if that matters)

I think my favorites plushies are my octopi that I made myself

If you go to Key2Immortality.deviantart.com they are on there.
    (Yeah, that's my deviantart page)

I'm also currently making some handmade pokemon plushies (most of them are the Fakemon of the people I'm making them for), but I'll post them here as well as on my Deviantart account if anyone cares enough to see them when they're done.

As far as plushies that I've bought....that's a toughy. I gave all my old stuffed animals to my son (He's almost two) except for one. It's a little Orange and white cat (fits in the palm of your hand) with blue eyes and pink nose. I would have given her to my son along with all my other ones, but this little gal I've had since I was born so she's a little worse for wear. Her head has a tendency to fall off alot.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Uwah, I have an obsession with plushies. :x
    I used to collect Pokemon plushies when I was little, so I have about 20 plushies, but I moved on from Pokemon to animals.
    I named all of my plushies.. although now I forget them all since I have about 50+ plushies atm. XD

Does anyone name their plushies?
    I have two favourite dog plushies, one I named "Dog" (I've had it since I was 2) and one I named "Ruff".. yeah I was really.. original as you can see.

Uhrmm, yeah sorry about that rant there.
    Could I join please? ^__^

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • Sacutary, if you have an obsession to plushies then this is where you belong!
    Welcome to the club!

Well most of mine have names, the only ones who don't are my Bugs Bunny and Pokemon plushies which I just call whatever their names are.
    But I have a big chimp (shown in the pic above) called Chief, a small blue teddy I have had since I was born called 'Bluey', another teddy from when I was born called 'Fluffy'. So as you can see, some of my plushies names are corny and un-original but I love em anyway!

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Probably as popular as Pokemon is. XD

What kind of plushies do you want to get in the future?

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • What kind of plushies do you want to get in the future?
    Well I would like to get one of every animal and although that sounds impossible I would love to try. Being an animal lover and a plushie lover I don't see why not!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • What kind of plushies do you want to get in the future?

An even bigger Polar bear would be cool XD

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Sacutary, if you have an obsession to plushies then this is where you belong!
    Welcome to the club!

Well most of mine have names, the only ones who don't are my Bugs Bunny and Pokemon plushies which I just call whatever their names are.
    But I have a big chimp (shown in the pic above) called Chief, a small blue teddy I have had since I was born called 'Bluey', another teddy from when I was born called 'Fluffy'. So as you can see, some of my plushies names are corny and un-original but I love em anyway!

^__^, thanks for the welcome!

@ Haine Togu
    Whoa, you really must love polar bears! I see where you are coming from though, sometimes one just isn't enough, much like my Pikachu plushies. XD

Aww, that sounds truly adorable! Corny names actually sound really cute in my opinion~

What kind of plushies do you want to get in the future?
    I really want a Hitsugaya Toushirou plushie from Bleach, although some anime characters don't really look cute in plushie style. But since Hitsugaya is so awesome, I'll make an exception for him. ^___^
    I was going to buy a Turtwig plushie off eBay yesterday, but then I got outbid. D:

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • Omg Sanctuary, that Mightyena you drew would make an adorable plushie!

Did you ever sleep with a plushie?
    I did for ages! I stopped for a while but then I got my tonsils removed and my mum got me a puppy plushie because I was scared. And for about a year and a half after the operation I snuggled my puppy in bed. *sparkle eyes*

Back