• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cards you want to see made?

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Are there any Pokemon you feel haven't had a card in a really long time that deserves one, or maybe a Pokemon you feel deserves better than what they've gotten? Maybe you'd like a specific NPC to get their own card, or just a card that has a specific effect that doesn't exist yet.

For me, I JUST found out the upcoming set, BREAKthrough, has printed a new card (spoilers for next set) of one of my favorite Pokemon who has not gotten a card in like... five years. On top of that, most of its previous cards had (in my opinion) unappealing artwork and weren't all that amazing. Fortunately, this one's not only a really solid card but it has spectacular artwork. ^-^

So what cards do you want to see?

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • Kadabra :P
    Now that you mention it... I feel sorry for Kadabra. Given Alakazam got a Mega in X/Y, the next Alakazam card to come out will likely be an EX... meaning no Abra or Kadabra. I'm wondering how long it'll be before we get -any- pre-evolution of a Pokemon with a Mega, now...

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    meaning no Abra or Kadabra.

Seems they'll never release Kadabra because of that court thing a while back, the lawsuit or whatever it was. As for Abra and Alakazam, there's not much point until they can release Kadabra to go along with it.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • Seems they'll never release Kadabra because of that court thing a while back, the lawsuit or whatever it was. As for Abra and Alakazam, there's not much point until they can release Kadabra to go along with it.
    It's easy enough to make an Alakazam-EX and just go with that... but Abra seems pretty out in the cold.

Years
  • These are the only officially released Pokemon I still need for my personal collection, so I would want to see them made. Fairy Arceus and Zygarde.

Years
  • These are the only officially released Pokemon I still need for my personal collection, so I would want to see them made. Fairy Arceus and Zygarde.

It's a shame a Fairy Arceus won't happen anytime soon. Actually, I don't think there was ever a Dragon Arceus for the TCG either.

I'd like to see a series of FAs for all Gym Leaders and Elite Four members, personally, not just the small handful from the past two generations that have them.

Years
  • It's a shame a Fairy Arceus won't happen anytime soon. Actually, I don't think there was ever a Dragon Arceus for the TCG either.

I'd like to see a series of FAs for all Gym Leaders and Elite Four members, personally, not just the small handful from the past two generations that have them.

Oh yes, Dragon Arceus too.

Back