• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Reduce the amount of posts needed to make an AMA in the Member Encyclopedia

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • After reading through a lot of these posts in this thread that support this idea, I definitely see the concerns! Yeah, 25 may seem like a lot, but ehhhhh I guess I'm looking at it in a different way. If you ask a few questions every now and again to a few people (let's say, you ask 3-4 different questions to 4 different PC users), and you keep this up for a period of time, does 25 really seem like such a hard goal to get at? That's how I'm looking at it.

What about the duplicate question problem?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I feel like if we lower the requirement we will end up with a LOT of threads and not as many questions. It's not very fun to have an AMA if nobody asks you questions, and 10-15 isn't really a lot at all. 25 may seem like a lot but... think about it as an exchange. If you want people to ask YOU questions, you have to ask THEM questions.

Sometimes I can't really come up with questions but I understood that you could ask about anything? Like I doubt that everything has been asked to someone... you don't have to ask questions based off of the info in their OP. Like, they might not say what their favorite song/TV show/book/genre of x/Pokemon is but you can still ask them. I don't mean to shoot things down but I just think that lowering the limit might increase threads but won't really help with increasing actual postcount.

Back