• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow Buffy this hack is CRAZY!!
    the trainer after the E4 all have Lv90s!!
    and the rival's extremely strong!
    you should make the 2nd round E4 stronger cus the rivalstarts to get stronger

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    My tsukuyomi program saids this when I patch the game:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

What that means? That I need another rom form Perla in English?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I don't know what to do. When I patch the game, saids:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Or

Failed! Input File is invalid.

Years
  • I dunno if this has been said yet but, when I choose my starter I get a the sinnoh starter, but my rival still gets the non-sinnoh starter. Ex; I want to choose Charmander, I get a Chimchar and my rival gets a totodile.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    I dunno if this has been said yet but, when I choose my starter I get a the sinnoh starter, but my rival still gets the non-sinnoh starter. Ex; I want to choose Charmander, I get a Chimchar and my rival gets a totodile.

That happened to me too. Just catch a Chimchar at Lake Verity/Route 201

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Does the current beta (version 1) have the entire game? how far does the beta go?

THis game looks awesome, i have been waiting for the 4the generation hacks to become popular since platinum was released!

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • I dunno if this has been said yet but, when I choose my starter I get a the sinnoh starter, but my rival still gets the non-sinnoh starter. Ex; I want to choose Charmander, I get a Chimchar and my rival gets a totodile.
    That´s normal I had to reset the starters, but you can catch Charmander, Totodile and Treecko at the first lake

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Awww! I cant play bloody platinum since it plays as the orginal game eventhouh it said that it was sucessful!=(
    Anyone know how to fix this? =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I have the rom working quite fine but i run into a huge issue. The only way to save the game is to change the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to "FLASH 512KBytes". However, it won't work on FLASH 512KBytes. I've tested it and it works on other ones but i can't save the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    hey TC, nice hack. it's working perfectly except for one thing I think. when my pokemon comes out, there's no growl, or basically any sound effects that happen to my pokemon, but it works perfectly for the other side. for example: both pokemon are summoned, other pokemon growls and mine opens its mouth and nothing comes out. then when they use growl or something that color thing happens but there's no sound effect to accompany it. it's not huge or anythign, it's just kind of annoying. i think it was working in the beginning but now im at jubilife and it isn't. any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    Could someone please upload the "English" file to mediafire... PLEASE =P
    Rapidshare isn't working for me =/

Thanks in advance,
    3n3rGyZ

Years
  • omg i really like this hack but i cant patch it i followed all the steps i got platinum us and everything needed but when i patched says Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

deathpk666

Death and Darkness
    Years
  • well i got a english platinum and the patch and everything, it says the patch was successful but it just plays the regular platinum w/o the patch, does anybody know what the problem is (im using no$gba 2.7)
    Edit Well i tried renaming the platinum to what the ups file was called and re-patch it but its still playing reg platinum
    Edit (again) im on my laptop now, i downloaded eng platinum and bloody platinum patch and it works just fine on my laptop, again im using no$gba 2.7 (or 2.6a idk) i recomend disableing <-- if thats how 2 spell it ur anti virus software when patching and stuff, gl 2 anyone trying this THIS GAME IS AWSOME!!! just like Bloody Diamond

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back