• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: weird layout

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    When viewing the forums, often times the lay out looks really werid. Like everything has been justified to the right.

Example: Instead of looking something like this.

It looks
    like thi
    s for al
    l posts
    and ev
    en sign
    atures.

Years
  • I am using the default layout on Firefox.
    Which style is the default one? I'll assume it's Let's Fly Together legacy, since that's the default one seen when a user isn't logged in.

I opened up PC in Firefox and I saw nothing wrong on my end. Could you perhaps try posting a screenshot instead?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I can't post links until I have posted 15 times. I tired to post something already today and it told me that. Shall I PM it to you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Do you, by any chance, have some customization add-on installed, such as Stylish? If so, that might be interfering with PC's layout design; I'd recommend you to disable all your style-sheets one-by-one (or the plugin itself), and see if that works. If you have AdBlock (or anything else of the like), you should try turning them off, too, if you could. If none of this works, you're always free to go ahead and re-enable them. I hope this helps!

Years
  • I can't post links until I have posted 15 times. I tired to post something already today and it told me that. Shall I PM it to you?
    You can still post attachments though by going into the advanced reply mode and clicking the little paperclip. :)

Back