• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Patch 1.3 Details

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • It's a very small file. It took 4-5min for me, and that's with other people in the house using the WiFi.

So I concur with Cyclone about the Internet issue.

Hmm i wonder why me and my friend had such issues downloading it we werent on the same wifi i doubt thats the problem maybe just the 3DS issue ik it was a small file so it was weird how long it took I'll have to look into it.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • Am I the only person who noticed the Poke Ball thing well before the patch went out? It was really bothering me, too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Can someone tell me exactly WHAT the pokeball thing is? I get it that it's animation (as I read the description) but can someone explain in great detail exactly what is happening and when? I don't notice any difference but it's because I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for and at what point. thanks!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Can someone tell me exactly WHAT the pokeball thing is? I get it that it's animation (as I read the description) but can someone explain in great detail exactly what is happening and when? I don't notice any difference but it's because I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for and at what point. thanks!
    I think the issue was that when you sent out a Pokemon that was in a certain type of ball, the special effect that would accompany the ball opening wouldn't play. It apparently only happened at the very beginning of a battle when you send your first Pokemon out. That was one of the things the patch fixed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I think the issue was that when you sent out a Pokemon that was in a certain type of ball, the special effect that would accompany the ball opening wouldn't play. It apparently only happened at the very beginning of a battle when you send your first Pokemon out. That was one of the things the patch fixed.

OH I see, and I likely didn't notice because all my pokemon are in regular poke balls! Okay great, thanks for explaining that

Back