• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade shop question

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey all, esp those that own/run trade shops.
    So, i'm a little confused over something. I'm after a couple Vivillon patterns to complete my collection. And i've been to look in several shops and seen some of the ones i'm in need of but i don't quite understand how to go about getting one. I've read the rules for each shop i've looked at but i'm easily confused tbh, lol.
    For eg, i see one of the designs i need, does the shop need to be a cloner for me to be able to ask that? As i know the patterns are region locked and not breedable. I mean do all shops take just requests and do they have to have said pokemon i want or do all shops operate by a trade-for-trade basis. As i don't really have anything to offer right now and i think shops are the only way for me to get the rest of the patterns i'm after :/

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey all, esp those that own/run trade shops.
    So, i'm a little confused over something. I'm after a couple Vivillon patterns to complete my collection. And i've been to look in several shops and seen some of the ones i'm in need of but i don't quite understand how to go about getting one. I've read the rules for each shop i've looked at but i'm easily confused tbh, lol.
    For eg, i see one of the designs i need, does the shop need to be a cloner for me to be able to ask that? As i know the patterns are region locked and not breedable. I mean do all shops take just requests and do they have to have said pokemon i want or do all shops operate by a trade-for-trade basis. As i don't really have anything to offer right now and i think shops are the only way for me to get the rest of the patterns i'm after :/
    You may post in someone's shop to express interest in obtaining the needed Vivillon pattern and include what you have to offer. The owner may have a way to clone, may ask a cloner to make a copy, or may trade away the original Pokemon. It varies between traders. Shops owners display what they want to offer, so it's preferred asking a shop owner for something they have in their inventory.

Alternatively, you may a thread in Quick Trade asking for the Vivillon patterns. Hope this helps.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    You may post in someone's shop to express interest in obtaining the needed Vivillon pattern and include what you have to offer. The owner may have a way to clone, may ask a cloner to make a copy, or may trade away the original Pokemon. It varies between traders. Shops owners display what they want to offer, so it's preferred asking a shop owner for something they have in their inventory.

Alternatively, you may a thread in Quick Trade asking for the Vivillon patterns. Hope this helps.

Oh okay. That helps me out a bit, thanks :D

Back