• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for Mew, Diancie, Darkrai, Keldeo, Arceus, Meoletta, Manaphy, and Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Looking for Mew, Diancie, Darkrai, Keldeo, Arceus, Meoletta, Manaphy, Genesect, and Shiny Ho-oh.

I have a few shinies I can trade such as flareon, conkeldurr, bisharp, treecko, Virizion, and Mew Two. Other than that I have non-shinies too and a few legendaries.

Anyone is welcome to add my fc and we can enjoy each others safaris and maybe trade other things! =)

Fc: 4442-2105-7909

Years
  • Looking for Mew, Diancie, Darkrai, Keldeo, Arceus, Meoletta, Manaphy, Genesect, and Shiny Ho-oh.

I have a few shinies I can trade such as flareon, conkeldurr, bisharp, treecko, Virizion, and Mew Two. Other than that I have non-shinies too and a few legendaries.

Anyone is welcome to add my fc and we can enjoy each others safaris and maybe trade other things! =)

Fc: 4442-2105-7909

I can offer you a Mew, Diancie, Darkrai, Keldeo, Arceus, and Meloetta. I also have an event shiny genesect.

Years
  • I added you =)
    My fc: 4442-2105-7909 please add me too! =)

Adding you now. And that was me commenting on your other thread, too. lol
    So I can offer you a Shaymin, Mew, Diancie, Darkrai, Keldeo, Arceus, and Meloetta. That's 7 Pokemon.
    I'll take the shiny Flareon, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Treecko, Virizion, and Mewtwo. You can give me whatever for the 7th.
    If you'd like, I can also clone these and give you back the original so you still have your shinies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Wow you would really clone them for me ao I could keep my shinies!? Thank you so much that would be great! Haha those are the only shinies I have =)

Okay I will get online now then ;)

Thank you so much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back