• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship, The School of Guradi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
  • OOC: Yuppers, I do!!

IC: Flaime rushed over to Trouble, sweat falling from his already soaked face. He looked around and about, but he didn't see them. He spotted some policemen and snuck into the back alleyway, making sure he had a clear view of the street, to spot the other Guardians. He didn't know who they were, he was only told to meet them here at Trouble and that the others would have a strange aura. Flaime had no idea how he was supposed to see the aura, but he trusted his gut feeling that he would and everything would be alright.

Flaime kept searching the crowd, but only in dismay. He hadn't seen anyone with any sort of aura, and the police kept coming closer and closer to his hiding spot. He prayed that the other Guardians would hurry up and show soon.

OOC: Howz that for a first post?

Night-Kun

Years
  • OOC: thanks, but thank you for makin the RP!!

IC: Flaime was just about to give up and turn himself in to the police when all of a sudden he felt like the others were nearby. He checked to see if the coast was clear and headed to the front of the store, glancing about for the other Guardians.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Sel shook his hand, and she tried to smile, but it just wasn't in her. Then, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see the police.

"You three, you're under arrest for the assault of civilians. Anything you say or-" he never got to finish his sentence. Sel had put her hand on his face. The other officers watched in amazement as he swooned. Sel reached into her pocket. She threw a small, model sword to Flaim and a small, model, bow and arrow to Sun Xeng. She kept a mallet for herself.

"Guys, you'll know the words to activate these weapons. Yours aren't the same words as mine, but you know them. You've used the words for years!" Sel tossed up the mallet and yelled some foriegn lanugage. The mallet increased in size and she grabbed it as it fell. "These are the sacred Guardian weapons!"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • OOC: Yeh i think this'll be a hit and why do we need our wepons?

IC: "Hya Sacred bow of light" sun xeng called and the bow grew bigger.
    "Run they will chase us" He called and pulled flaime and Sel with him. He grew wings out of his back and lifted off the ground with Flaime and Sel with him. He flew into a tower and landed.
    "We should be ok in here for a while." He said

Night-Kun

Years
  • OOC: Maybe we use our weapons when we are in our human form to fight?

IC: Flaime just stared at the other guy in utter shock. He stayed there, staring with his mouth hanging open. "How.. how did you grow wings!? I've never grown anything like that, well," He ponders the thought while pacing the room, "there was this one time, at the lake..." his voice trailed off. "I somehow turned myself into some weird alien fish like thing."

Flaime continued to pace the room when he got out the sword that she had given him and out of nowhere said, "Sword of Water!!" when suddenly the sword grew tremendously in size and turned many different shades of blue. "Whoa," He said in suprise, "that was cool."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "I dont know where i got it from but i do know i have had it all my life." Sun Xeng said
    "nice sword" he said staring at it. Sun xeng sat down next to Flaime and they had a good conversation telling them about eachother then suddenly.
    "CRASH" There were people in helicopters sorrounding them.
    "NOW WHAT!?" He screamed

Night-Kun

Years
  • "Holy Crap!!" Flaime yells as he runs up to the windows and start to attack the police. He points his sword at them and a surge of water blasts them out of the window and causes them to fall to the ground. "Whoa.. what was that!" He said in excitement. Flaime continues to shoot the police with the blasts of water until the helicopters decide to back off a little, but they still continue to stay within sight.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "YOU SON OF A GUN DIEEEEEEEE" Sun Xeng said and shot an arrow at the propeller of a helicopter. Just then a helicopter shot a missile at them.
    "WHAT THE HELL MOVE FLAIME!" he screamed growing his wings again. He grabbed Flaime and Sel again and jumped out flying off without a second thought.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Perched on a nearby rooftop, Raiha quietly watched the scene below. This isn't right . . . We shouldn't be fighting the police. The youth waved a hand slightly. Suddenly, it seemed to the police that Sun, Sel, and Flaime had not escaped the missle--rather being struck by it directly. He smiled slightly. There are few better alibis than being dead. The smile vanished as a sadness entered his eyes. But, I wonder how long we can keep this up . . .

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • OOC: Each of us has a weapon our ancestors had. My mallet, if I want it to, can cause earthquakes. Not only can Flaime's sword shoot water, it can control water. And Sun Xeng's bow can destroy entire buildings.

IC: Sel looked up at the figure. She got out of Sun Xeng's grasp and jumped to where he was standing. Her jump was odd, she had jumped off of Sun Xengs, but, by the way she moved, it seemed as if she was flying. Her mallet returned to its smaller form. She looked over at the figure, but she made no notion of speaking. She simply turned the other way and crossed her arms. Her body shook slightly.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • "Sel come on we have to go they will find us any minute" Sun Xeng said while looking at the tower making sure they didnt come back.
    "Sel if you can fly catch up with me and Flaime." He said as he grabbed flaime and started flying again.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • After casting a glance toward Sel, Raiha turned upward and smiled a quiet smile. "You've no need to worry," he assured Sun Xeng and Flaime. "They cannot see you." He paused. "In fact . . . they think you're dead." The male's eyes glowed faintly as he again waved his hand, allowing Sun, Sel, and Flaime to view the illusion he had given the police.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Looking at the illusion of the blown up tower he smiled and then laughed.
    "that is a really cool trick Raiha" He said to him. He grabbed Flaime and jumped up to Sel and Raiha.
    "So how did you learn to do that?" he asked Raiha

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • An odd expression entered Raiha's eyes as he slowly responded, "I'm not sure . . . It just happened one day . . . " The youth was silent for a long moment as he studied each person present. I don't doubt that these are the other guardians . . . yet . . . Focusing the full light of his silver gaze on Sun Xeng, Raiha questioned, "How do you know my name?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back