• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • playing around with my friends xD
    Missed me? =p
    Yes, of course I did!! :)
    Oh my, you're back? I have to go to the dentist soon but until then I guess I'll stalk this thread and switch my router back to WEP. :D

EDIT: Oh, I just had the time to read back and saw this..

If that still stands, I'd love the Marowak lv28 in box 4 and the Miltank lv1 in box 16!

Ok be in there in just a few please and then I'm really done, neglecting my nails tonight!! :laugh:

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Alright, I'll be waiting!

My DS light just started going red, so hopefully it'll hold on til after the trade. :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Closed Til Futher Notice And Every One Knows How To Read!! And That Will Be A New Rule Next Week!! [/QUOTE]

Yes I did, but you were off line and I don't wait!!

No what do you want please?? You seem to be one of the only few that know how to read right!! :)

Your very welcome, enjoy please!! :)

Sorry, read the rules please!!

This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :(

And again... This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :([/QUOTE]

Every one MUST read this Please, The Rules Are changing Please!! :)

Last edited:

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I was wondering if when you had a little free time if i could trade you a pokemon to your hack check friend code and you could check it for me.. it has perfect iv's and is shiny so i dont really think it is legit.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • ?..........................Uh hello? xD

Uh Hello!!

Can you read?????????????????

Closed Til Futher Notice And Every One Knows How To Read!! And That Will Be A New Rule Next Week!! [/QUOTE]

Yes I did, but you were off line and I don't wait!!

No what do you want please?? You seem to be one of the only few that know how to read right!! :)

Your very welcome, enjoy please!! :)

Sorry, read the rules please!!

This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :(

And again... This is Why I'm Considering Stopping My Sunday Shiny Giveaway's!! :([/QUOTE]

Every one MUST read this Please, The Rules Are changing Please!! :)

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Not sure, sorry.

And I will be trading in order please, every one do the invite with the vc off please, it will make it easier.

Then how come in your "wants" it says you want good IV pokemons?? I'm not quite sure how a shiny can match a pokemon with good IVs unless if the shiny itself is a shiny pokemon that everyone would like. Your pokemons you're offering are not EVed so trading them for a good IV pokemon is absolutely a no no. An event could be a possibility but I would prefer an promising IV pokemon for another promising IV pokemon. Events you get and everyone around the area can get. Good IVs is something everyone can get however you have an extreme high rate of not getting the good amount of IVs.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Death she has closed her trade thread for now i advise vming her.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    #5 Cloning Services are not allowed.
    To avoid users from having Pokémon stolen, this type of service is not allowed.

(Offered ADJ cloning service...)

Tells me off that I break rules then a split second after she breaks them...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry you must have meant this for some one else?? This Is My Wants List:

WHAT I WANT THE MOST!!
    GCA Events I don't have:
    GCA #6 Events I Need: ID 60505
    Wobbuffet
    PCNY Events I don't have:
    Staryu
    Shuppett
    Wailord lv100
    Pokepark Events I Don't Have:
    Oddish
    Poliwag
    Pichu
    Skitty
    Spinda
    Poke Center Events (Japan)
    Wish Pichu
    Charm Ralts
    Others (Replacements)
    Shiny Moltres (if you recieved this (lv100, ot ASH, ID 56701) from me, sorry, it's a hack)
    Shiny Deoxys (if you recieved this (lv100 ot FENIX, ID 35534 NN Deoxin) from me, sorry, it's a hack)
    Seth Heracross
    Jun Psyduck
    Ken Psyduck
    ShigeShige Psyduck

Any Event That Has *** Beside It!!
    Any Other Event I Don't Have Enough Of.
    Any EV'ed Poke That's Not On My List.

Nothing about IV's there!!
    Then how come in your "wants" it says you want good IV pokemons?? I'm not quite sure how a shiny can match a pokemon with good IVs unless if the shiny itself is a shiny pokemon that everyone would like. Your pokemons you're offering are not EVed so trading them for a good IV pokemon is absolutely a no no. An event could be a possibility but I would prefer an promising IV pokemon for another promising IV pokemon. Events you get and everyone around the area can get. Good IVs is something everyone can get however you have an extreme high rate of not getting the good amount of IVs.

Death she has closed her trade thread for now i advise vming her.
    Thanks for the help there!! :)
    #5 Cloning Services are not allowed.
    To avoid users from having Pokémon stolen, this type of service is not allowed.

(Offered ADJ cloning service...)

Tells me off that I break rules then a split second after she breaks them...

Yeah I told you off and you deserved it!! :laugh: Didn't offer ADJ cloning in my thread, so back your hacking truck up off my thread forever!! :pirate:

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Don't like to sound rude, but would you mind asking again tomorrow please, I'm bust atm!!

Dang it, I already did!! :(

Originally Posted by mikexd
    Shiny Salamence lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 326
    Atk. 398
    Def. 177
    Sp. Atk. 223
    Sp. Def. 189
    Spd. 293
    ill trade u a shiny evd metagross for this

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Hey guys i dont think she has reopened her thread yet you should pm her with trades if you look in page 239 she says closed for now.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Hey RNC :) Sorry but do you have the IV's for your pokemon saved on a document anywhere? i can figure them out myself but its gonna take a while and if you already have them it saves me a lot of time :D

Btw i gave you pokemon gold, silver, pinball, red and a bag (not just red and the bag :P) Unless some got lost because of that dodgy mail service :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by mikexd
    Shiny Salamence lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 326
    Atk. 398
    Def. 177
    Sp. Atk. 223
    Sp. Def. 189
    Spd. 293
    ill trade u a shiny evd metagross for this
    Sorry, I have to many metagross.

Hey RNC :) Sorry but do you have the IV's for your pokemon saved on a document anywhere? i can figure them out myself but its gonna take a while and if you already have them it saves me a lot of time :D

Btw i gave you pokemon gold, silver, pinball, red and a bag (not just red and the bag :P) Unless some got lost because of that dodgy mail service :P

I pm'ed you back and make sure I fix that for you please!! :)

Back