• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please private message me 1 booster back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Hi viewers. Can someone kindly please help me out by giving me 1 booster pack please. I just want 1 booster back if you have any left over please private message me the code. Please please please I beg you to give me 1 just 1 pack. I'm tired of having no Untradable cards I just want 1 booster pack to give me the experience of having 1 booster pack, Please I beg you on my soul.

Years
  • Hey Adem, Pokemon General isn't the place to be asking for Pokemon TCGO codes (at least, that's what I'm assuming you're asking for, as you never actually specified in your thread). I would redirect you to our TCG's Code Giveaway and Request thread, but it looks like you already found that before posting here. Please try and keep anything TCG related over there, and if you're patient and lucky, hopefully someone will be able to give you a booster pack code!

CLOSED.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back