• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Keldeo and Manaphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    I can offer only maybe a pokemon your'e looking for to complete Dex
    FC 2277-6789-4692

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I have a Manaphy you can have (I have a few in fact, thanks to Pokémon Ranger XD). If you have any spare Pokémon with any amount of IVs, I would like one. Otherwise, any fodder Pokémon is good enough.

Hardyxo

HIII
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I have a Manaphy you can have (I have a few in fact, thanks to Pokémon Ranger XD). If you have any spare Pokémon with any amount of IVs, I would like one. Otherwise, any fodder Pokémon is good enough.

Can I have a manaphy i don't really have anything to offer of value but i'll give it back. it's so i can fill my dex! Thank you (:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Can I have a manaphy i don't really have anything to offer of value but i'll give it back. it's so i can fill my dex! Thank you (:

Not to sound rude, but you shouldn't request Pokémon on other people's threads (I believe it's in the rules somewhere). Next time just send a message :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Not to sound rude, but you shouldn't request Pokémon on other people's threads (I believe it's in the rules somewhere). Next time just send a message :)
    So sorry I lost track of this post but If your still offering I have some 5 and 6 Iv Pokemon I can trade for the Manaphy

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So sorry I lost track of this post but If your still offering I have some 5 and 6 Iv Pokemon I can trade for the Manaphy

If you're available for trade later in around 2 and a half hours from this post of mine, I can trade you a Keldeo and a Manaphy for free. :3

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sorry again missed it but if your still willing we can trade when your'e available tomorrow.

I'll be available for trade later in around 4 to 5 hours from now. But it depends on how stable my internet connection will be back home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back