• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother 4

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • well i dont think we sould put chapters i mean we dont want to be TO original
    Well, shouldn't this be as official/similar to the oringal as possible? I mean, I don't think it should be too similar to Mother 3. Obviously, it should look better, and maybe have a slight improvement of graphics.

Speaking of graphics, I'd love to try and supply some graphics for this game. They would most likely be just heavy edits/edits of Mother 3 graphics, but I would try to make them a little better.

I really like the idea of this game. Especially the name, Mother IV: Oasis of the Sun.
    It sounds like it can be a great game.

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
  • Ok so Infernal Corruption you are now the spriter =)

Everyone thank you for the nice comments, I am sure this will actually get some where unlike the last games I have tried to make...

Still I agree with my myself as last time. No chapters. It ruins the fun of exploring, and finnaly, OK NYTKOI god...

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Could you try to make an overworld for a sprite with these characteristics:
    -Dark Brown Hair
    -White Beanie for hat acc.
    -Sky Blue shirt
    -Denim Shorts
    -Dark Green shoes

This overworld would be Phoenix.

-Link-

FUDGE YEAAAH
    Years
  • Dont forget me! Ill wait till IC is done with Phoenix, then Ill post Tyler's characteristics.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I might not be done with Phoenix for a little while, as I have to practice the Mother style a little bit more. But, I managed to create some custom tiles in Mother style, and they look pretty good to me.

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
  • well this isnt an official Mother game. Besides this is payback for ol' Reggie... heh heh heh...

Oh crap! I just deleted Esmas PM!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey, I've got a little screenshot example of my tiles to see how they look in-game.

mother4tileexamplewp1.png

EDIT: I made a little sprite of Phoenix. I wasn't sure about the color of shorts or his hair style.

phoenixyq2.png

Last edited:
    Back