• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Once Upon a Time: An Adventure in Storybrooke [M][OOC]

Years
  • I am somewhat curious about this as well. Should we wait for you to post to kind of have a guideline? Or should we just go for it?

Years
  • Oh, I didn't notice you guys post :P I'd say just go for it. I'm trying to make this a more relaxed rp, you guys can really have a lot of control over everything without a need to ask if you can be X powerful or have X ability and stuff. I'm hoping this way it'll go better than my last rp, which I was pretty big on being in control of the main story-line. Also, feel free to create npc's as long as there is only one of each character used. (You cant have two npc's based on the same character)

Years
  • Alright, I went ahead and put up my first post, hopefully that will get some things moving. Also, bonus points to anyone who can name the two songs in my post without looking them up! :D

Years
  • Out of curiosity, who owns the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop? If you don't have any plans for it, I'm thinking about taking it.

Years

• Storybrooke

Name: Pete Brier
    Appearance:
    Once Upon a Time: An Adventure in Storybrooke [M][OOC]

Personality: Pete is a bit outgoing, as most children are. He's a little perfectionist, refusing to leave anything unfinished or put in any less than his best effort. He always does the right thing, almost like it's impossible for him to be anything less than perfect. He's a little mischievous, and loves to get into trouble. He loves stories, and goofing off as well as talking and making new friends. He gets a little crazy at times, but that's normal for a kid his age. While he acts crazy and fun around everyone, in reality he is quite mature, he just prefers to act like a child.
    Powers: Eternal youth, as long as he possesses a heart as pure as gold

Fairy-Tale

Name: Peter Pan
    Story they are from: Peter Pan
    Origin World: Originally from the Eternal Forest(Misthaven) then moved to Neverland

I made a little change to my character,
    I think he'll be a bit more fun to play if he's not a boring little angel

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
    Years
  • Hope you're still accepting characters for this RP. I've been searching far and wide for an active Once Rp. =D
    Storybrooke

Name: Sasha Rusnav

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: What some call brave, others call foolish. Sasha is a very daring individual who loves to take chances, especially when others say she shouldn't. Unfortunately, she's not incredibly bright, and never seems to learn her lesson when taking a chance does not work in her favor. If she attempts to scale a wall, fails and falls, she will get back up and try again, without taking any time to think over what went wrong, or find an easier path. She's a very sociable and friendly person, a bit too much, really (it's fortunate Storybrooke doesn't really receive visitors, as she'd offer them the spare room in her loft despite knowing very little about them). It generally takes a great deal to make her mad, but if someone manages, they can pretty much consider themselves disowned. Sasha is quite the bleeding heart, and can easily be moved to tears by a child's sad story, or an injured animal. Speaking of animals, she absolutely adores them in every shape and size. If you want to see this girl make an absolute gushing fool out of herself, show her any type of pet.

Powers: Due to a bite that was received whilst hunting in the Russian wilderness, she has the ability to transform into a wolf.

Fairy-Tale

Name: Anastasia Nikolaevna
    Story they are from: Anastasia
    Origin World: Fairy Tale Land (I assume, since they have their own Scotland and Camelot, Russia's in there too)

Years
  • Hope you're still accepting characters for this RP. I've been searching far and wide for an active Once Rp. =D
    Storybrooke

Name: Sasha Rusnav

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: What some call brave, others call foolish. Sasha is a very daring individual who loves to take chances, especially when others say she shouldn't. Unfortunately, she's not incredibly bright, and never seems to learn her lesson when taking a chance does not work in her favor. If she attempts to scale a wall, fails and falls, she will get back up and try again, without taking any time to think over what went wrong, or find an easier path. She's a very sociable and friendly person, a bit too much, really (it's fortunate Storybrooke doesn't really receive visitors, as she'd offer them the spare room in her loft despite knowing very little about them). It generally takes a great deal to make her mad, but if someone manages, they can pretty much consider themselves disowned. Sasha is quite the bleeding heart, and can easily be moved to tears by a child's sad story, or an injured animal. Speaking of animals, she absolutely adores them in every shape and size. If you want to see this girl make an absolute gushing fool out of herself, show her any type of pet.

Powers: Due to a bite that was received whilst hunting in the Russian wilderness, she has the ability to transform into a wolf.

Fairy-Tale

Name: Anastasia Nikolaevna
    Story they are from: Anastasia
    Origin World: Fairy Tale Land (I assume, since they have their own Scotland and Camelot, Russia's in there too)

Accepted! I'm not very familiar at all with the story but it looks interesting!

Years
  • Okay, as much as I love the fact that my bar scene started this whole thing, I find it comical that many of the characters are not even over 21! :D

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Can someone please get Joseph Macho out of the comfort room lol

The bar is getting quite crowded lol

Years
  • Okay so firstly, I'd like to know if anyone is still interested in this as is. Secondly, I want to know how many people would be interested if we skip to where we all learn we're fairytale characters and continue from there. I probably won't officially revive this until summer, but if someone want's to take it over let me know. If there's interest in reviving it but nobody else want's to gm then as I said, I will revive it during the summer when I have more time to put towards it.

Back