• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=Elemental Knights= (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • {uuuuuuuuh}
    The Wild bat moaned, a familiar sound to those that had witnessed any human or pokemon alike when rising from it's slumber.
    Haze did not open his eyes, he was still feeling very relaxed and knew he would need his energy for the continuation of his mission which would never end until it's completion.

{I don't even remember falling asleep....that moon was so bright though, strangely bright compared to what i have known it to be in over 4 years of staring at it at least once per day......so soothing, so inviting.....so.....why am i lying on a stone hard floor?}
    The Crobat suddenly realised in mid thought. He forced his eyes open and executed the instinctful use of his supersonic sense waves, he was shocked to find that he was indeed lying on a stone, cold floor.

Jumping to his feet in panic, he began to observe the surroundings, it was quite like a tunnel....everything looked pokemon, or perhaps man made.
    {What is this place!?} He shouted in a demmanding rage to no one inparticular, but just then, his attention was hooked onto that of motionless figures also lying on the floor, all around him, they were all other pokemon, ones Haze recognised immediately, as he had spent a great deal of time observing them from far away. They all seemed to be asleep....yes, they were defenitely breathing, carrying on there peaceful slumbers. But would they be just as happy and peaceful when they awoke and found out where they were? Or were they just as unbeknwon to bat himself of exactly where they were, and how they came to be there.

Haze was deeply confused, deeply angry, but selfconsciecly excited. FINALLY, something out of the pityful longful ordinary had occured, FINALLY he hadn't woken from his meaningless sleep to find just another day to continue a search which surely someone did not want him to complete.
    His eyes suddenly met those of a nearby pokemon that was indeed awake, a grass type going by the name of Chikorita, who seemed to be just as confused as he was. Haze opened his mouth as if about to say something when he all of a sudden he also noticed another pokemon...the cat type, Meowth, who seemed to be perfectly relaxed and calm

{Who are you?! both of you, and why am i here? answer me!!}
    His rage suddenly dropped and was changed to a look of complete concentration....there was something else in the area....something...something the Crobat despised.........HUMANS!!

The bat type jumped round to face them and instinctfully assumed a battle position

{DEMON HUMANS!!!} he cried with all his might.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • {Aaack! I'm awake!} Loki cried out, bouncing up to his feet in a reflex-like manner at Haze's last exclamation, {I wasn't slacking, master Pomako! I wasn't! Honest! I was just resting my-!}

The Sandshrew paused in mid-sentence, his visual contact finally catching up with his mind and reigning the rampaging thing before it could go any further, his thoughts sulkily interrupting their gallop and trotting back a bit to process his surroundings, a few simple facts of the world around him soon entering the ground type's consciousness...he wasn't in the burrows, no, definitely not, the room he was in was far too large and hard, not to mention far colder and more well-lit than anything the Sandshrew of his tribe could have built, so logically master Pomako could not be here, and hence it would have been quite hard for him to come shouting in his ear. Besides, the grouchy old Sandslash really didn't have any right to order him about seeing as Loki was still in exile, so even if he had, for some inexplicible reason, been there, he would not have shouted. But then...who had? The Sandshrew scratched his head at this dilemma, finally allowing his gaze to travel across his surroundings and actually take note of the others there...and such a varied company it was. The Sandshrew rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times in disbelief as if expecting to wake up after all and find that it was just another one of his crazy dreams, but it soon turned out that it wasn't. There was a strange, four-legged green creature with a leaf sticking out of its head, Loki had never seen anyone like that and he was quite positive that she, for Loki still possessed what is sometimes refered to as the male instinct and got the distinct impression that this creature was female, was one of the most interesting creatures he had seen this far, but before he could start to formulate anything useful to say he had already found another equally fascinating creature; one slightly reminiscent of the Zubats he had sometimes seen flying from their cave homes in large droves to hunt, only this one seemed to have gained an additional pair of wings, quite handy for moving about faster, Loki thought, after all, four wings gave you more speed than two, right? But still...how come he hadn't seen any creature with six wings yet? Or eight? But of course, the Sandshrew rationalized, such creatures would probably be moving too fast for anyone to see. Next, his attention was diverted to yet another peculiar creature, this one covered by grey and black furr, also sound asleep, and in possession of a peculiar appendage, pink in colour (Quite the contrast to the black and grey), the use of which Loki could not even begin to comprehend. He made a mental note to ask about it later as he spotted something even more exciting; humans! There was a couple of them lying on the floor, asleep like most, and all of them looked so...different. Still, the fact remained that, much to the Sandshrew's dissapointment, they were indeed asleep and he was too well mannered to bother them, well, he could ask them later. As he pondered this, Loki absent-mindedly began trotting across the room, nearly running into the one creature in the room he hadn't spotted yet, this one standing on two legs, almost like a human, Loki thought with excitement, and looking quite...well, old, in comparison to the others. And wise too, he surmised, for in Loki's experience old creatures were always wise, that was what he had been taught, so the Sandshrew figured that this one might have been a worthwhile person to start questioning.

{Umm...hi.} he began, waving at the Meowth and giving him a friendly smile, {Could you maybe tell me where I am, who you are, what kind of creatures you all are, and why it is that humans like to change part of their skin from day-to-day and get all fussy when it gets dirty or wet?} although he did his best to restrain the flow, Loki was, by now, so excited about his surroundings that the questions came out of him in bursts. The Sandshrew himself seemed oblivious to this, however, merely peering at the old cat pok?mon with all the excitement of a small child who believed that he was in for a really big treat.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| *giggles* I love crobats =3}

Fern opened one eye.
    She was lying on cold, hard ground. It seemed like less than a second had passed since she had closed her eyes, and her fur was still damp, and she still had that really irritating itch in her left nostril she had before she had...dozed off? Fern supposed that must have happened, because her eyes had been closed for an instant, and now she was...lost! Removed!
    She snapped her eyes shut and furrowed her brow. Have I been kidnapped? Even in her own mind, it was a preposterous idea, but what else could have happened? She clutched her head with her paws, and whined softly. Maybe it's a dream... a hallucination.. Bad things always seemed to happen to her, and now this! She had another quick peep out of the corner of her eye, but she couldn't see...anything. Stone walls. That was all, aside from the flickering light from the torches. Fern whined again. No, No, no!
    "Laurel..." she whimpered again, and tucked her tail up to her hind feet.

Behind her, she could hear movement, but Fern couldn't bear to look. She was desperately afraid; here, she was out in the open, and she had no idea where she was. Where had her familiar woods, with it's handy hiding places and nooks? Nowhere! Fern was lost, probably farther away from her home than she had ever been... She was so afraid, her body quivered. She was so afraid, she couldn't even bring herself to look round.
    Then she heard voices.
    A female's voice, full of anger, rose up out of nowhere. {Where am I?!} her question made Fern's ears prick. After all, she had been wondering that too. She strained her ears to listen, but the female had lowered her voice, and whoever was replying was similiarly quiet and calm. The little poochyena considored her options, but there was nothing for it; she would have to sit up.
    Fern lifted her head ever so slightly, and peered around the room. In the semi-darkness she couldn't see much. Only a meowth, on a raised platform, and a weird green pokemon she had never seen before. Fern watched curiously, but she still couldn't hear. A sandshrew had appeared from no where, too, and he seemed to be talking to the meowth quite confidently - maybe they weren't so bad? She began to creep forward, her tail wagging-
    {DEMON HUMANS!!!} from behind her, a voice had shrieked, shrill and furious. Fern froze, and pressed hr belly against the ground. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement; a crobat, readying himself for battle. Fern yelped, and leapt to her feet. She darted off in the opposite direction in a burst of jangling and jingling. To her horror, to was charging in the direction of the Chikorita - Fern froze on the spot, her fur on end.

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • "Ahhhh, oh wait, I'm up."

He sighed and stood up quietly, his eyes darting in every diection to familiarize himself with his surroundings. Suddenly, it hit him. He had been running through the rain with Manectric beside him and he had laid down against a tree and fallen asleep. Manectric was still lying against the base of the tree. It had rustled when Toren yelled as he woke up, but calmed down and continued to rest peacefully.

"Wait, where was I going? oh yeah, I was heading to Fortree."

He sighed and kneeled down beside of the base of the tree, sticking his hand out and gently shaking Manectric's body to wake him up. Manectric squealed and yawned as he gently stood up and stared off into space. Toren asked him if he wanted to walk or travel in his Pokeball, but he nodded his head after Toren mentioned the word "walk."

"Alright Manectric, let's go then."

He motioned for the Pokemon to follow his as he took his first steps out in to the drizzling rain. It was almost pouring as hard as it had when he went to sleep, to Toren's dismay. His body was still frigid from being soaked before, so getting a fresh layer of the liquid was very unwelcomed.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
  • The drowsiness seeping away from her eyes, Rika awoke. She realized about five seconds after waking up that she was on a stone floor. She stood up and looked around. A crobat screeched something she couldn't understand, and she was scared. "What the heck?! Where am I?" she asked, her body shivering. She was suddenly cold. Her Pokemon were not at her side, so she crouched into a fetal position. "This is all a dream, this is all a dream," she repeated over and over again in her mind. She saw a Chikorita staring at her, and Rika walked over to it. "H-Hello there," she said, with a bit of fear in her voice.

As she awaited a response, she saw a Poochyena and a Meowth. "Wow, I really AM dreaming," she thought.......

(OOC: I didn't know what esle to put, so I hope this is Ok)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Oh, whoops. Sorry bout that! ^_^;; Just ignore the first post then...She could always be from the future...that'd be cliched.

IC: Ivory was woken by a sharp jolt up the side of her neck.
    "Ouch!" She mumbled rubbing the crick in her neck from sleeping in a strange position.
    "Stupid stupid stu-huh?" Ivory looked down at the hard stone floor "Okay, who moved me into the cellar?"
    But instead she saw unfamiliar faces, few of them were human, and they were all mainly pokemon.
    Kingdra grunted, a sort of snort in his sleep before Ivory gave him a weak kick to wake him up.
    Kingdra sneezed as he woke up but blearily looked around anyway. He didn't seem to care that he was in a brand new enviroment, that looked like a dungeon, but Skar certainly did, as he woke up, he started to squawk in a confused tone as he looked around. He seemed the only one of the party who really cared, as Cloyster and Glalie observed each other's outer shells, and the sharpness of their horns.
    "Where am I?" Ivory asked no-one in particular as she stood up, brushing herself off "And-hey... Why is my jacket on?"

OOC: If this is ancient times, then Ivory's outfit really doesn't match, so I guess we will say she's from the future and woke up in the past...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Naoko-chan said:
    OOC: If this is ancient times, then Ivory's outfit really doesn't match, so I guess we will say she's from the future and woke up in the past...

OOC - Yesh...ya know, like ya do.....
    Blimey i've heard of being in deep sleeps and waking up days to years afterwards but before?! XD
    I keed I keed ;)

aaanyway i would post an IC but i'm not sure what sort of angle you want to take now ppl are awake Lighty my dear, so i'll just sit and wait patiently.....
    *pulls out pie*

......I ca seen you all looking at me....but you can't have any! this is mine!!

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Charon woke up, the way she would if she had a terrible nightmare. Holding her head up a little low, Charon tried to regain conciousness. Usually, someone can just wake up after having a nightmare and start to feel relieved that it was just a dream. Most of you, when you were young, have probably experienced this. To Charon, it was the beginning for her, and only then, could I sense the danger lurking around...

"Where are we? Why are we even here?" Charon asked.

"{I have no clue. It looks like something bad to me.}" Shadow remarked.

"Flare, come on out." Charon commanded as the Quilava had approached Shadow and Charon.

OOC: So basically, I have no idea what's going on.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Gnn..." murmurs the Vaporeon, squirming irritally in her sleep. She felt oddly cold, and dry as well, which peeved the sneses out of her. She recalled falling asleep in her lake, but now she was...dry. Opening her eyes, she lets out a pathetic squeak as she sits upright a little to quickly, becoming rather dizzy in the head.

"Oy..." moans she, regaining her center, "Where the heck am I..." Groaning, she stands, shaking her head and begins to lick her scales wet with her petite pink tongue. As she does so, she realizes that there were others, however said nothing in particular to them. She merely continued to clean herself until all her scales were comfortabley moist.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: I probably would have posted again yesterday, but it was my Botany class day, and it's a 4-hour block class from 12-4 PM. o.o I shall post more today and this weekend though, rest assured! ^-^

Naoko-chan: Ah... well, I suppose you could be someone from the future. ^^; It doesn't matter to me. You shall add some strangeness to the group.

Jack: Thanks for editing your sign-up! ^-^ It looks to be in tip-top shape.

A'kay, here we go...

Chiira
    ----------------

Frowning at the Crobat that had just freaked out from the humans, Chiira spoke up before the Meowth in the room had a chance to speak up. {Hey! Don't hurt them; they haven't done anything yet!} she yelled, about to race over to stop the bat when suddenly an odd pokemon that Chiira recognized as a Sandshrew appeared at the Meowth's side and began asking questions.

Dom blinked calmly at the young Sandshrew with his misty eyes and, ignoring the Crobat's obvious distaste of humans, proceeded to answer the Sandshrew. {I will answer all of your questions in good time. Er, let me just get everyone's attention. Oh Great One... I never knew that they would be so... hostile,} he said, the tail end more to himself than anyone in particular. The Meowth then strode off toward the others, slowly and calmly, leaving the Sandshrew where he stood.

Chiira saw the others all wake up. The strange pokemon with a ribbon around her; she must have been with humans before, had come rushing up at her, almost running right into the Chikorita. Chiira was about to whip out her vines to smack the thing before she ran into her, but the furry creature had stopped herself, and so there was no need.

The Meowth that the most of the others had noticed already had finally gotten to the spot he had intended upon reaching, a spot where he could see everyone, and he stopped walking. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then opened them again, however this time the misty calmness was gone from them, and they had the hard concentration of someone trying to do an extremely hard psychic attack.

Chiira felt her body stiffen up, and she suddenly realized that she couldn't move anymore. The Meowth had done some sort of advance disable attack. She tried to struggle, and felt her heart-rate rise, but then the Meowth spoke, in his strangely gritty and slightly flighty voice.

{Ah there we go. My apologies for having to freeze you like this, but it was the only way to make sure none of you became injured in the beginning. It was the Great One's plan all along. It is time for me to introduce myself. My name is Dom, I am the servant of the Great One: Mew,} he paused, looking around at them all, {You are here as the Great One's guests; all of you.} He looked at one of the human girls with restrained curiousity, {I was not aware that the Great One would need help from another time...,} he trailed off, his gaze dropping to the ground as if listening to something, {Ah... that is it. Yes, your skills will be needed later on. The Great One is always right.} He then looked at them all again, {Now, I am going to release you from my control right now. I know that some of you might not approve of humans, but the Great One will not tolerate fighting in this place. If any of you tries to harm another, he or she will be frozen again, before you can finish the attack. The Great One will know.} Chiira felt the mental restraints on her body melt away, and she frowned at the cat pokemon before her. She didn't like this strange place, it was all too weird to her. She was happy though, because she would get to meet humans.

Dom began to walk toward the large, wooden door, {Follow me, I will take you to the Great One. There you will recieve further instructions on why you are here. Also, the Great One made it possible for all of you to understand each other. There is no language barrier in this place. Oh,} he paused and turned his head to the Sandshrew, {And humans change their 'skin' because it is not skin. It is a covering for their skin that they make. They like it to stay clean, so they take it off and clean it, then they put it back on. If you wish to know more, you might think about asking them.} He turned his head back and continued walking, the large door opening as he stepped up to it as if someone invisible had magically yanked on it.

Chiira didn't know what to make of all of this. She did believe that Mew was a good pokemon though, and so she looked back at the others, and shrugged, {Well I'm going. It can't be any stranger than waking up in here.} With that, she looked momentarily and the strange fuzzy pokemon that had run up to her, and again at the humans, and then dashed off toward Dom.

OOC: Feel free to talk to one another of course. ^-^ And remember, humans and pokemon can understand each other in this place, so you can also talk to pokemon that you may not have been able to before.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Erm...I'll make my IC soon, but I was just wondering. Tyson, weren't the characters all supposed to wake up in the strange dungeon-like place after they fell asleep? Toren seems kinda lost to me, running about in the rain and all...o.O

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Erm, yes, I noticed that as well, though, I'm assuming that Toren's going to fall asleep again sometime? Perhaps he wants to make a late entrance or something? Whatever the case, you should probably get going with that Tyson. I shall make a note of it in my IC post.

Chiira
    --------------

Chiira followed behind the Meowth that had greeted them all. She was a bit nervous; who wouldn't be when they knew they were going to be meeting the incredibly powerful Mew? This was all so confusing... where exactly were they? What was it they had been summoned to do? Surely the great Mew didn't need any help with performing any task, did it?

They were walking down the long corridor-bridge that Dom had dashed down moments before they had arrived, its painted and decorated walls and ceiling displaying tales and stories from all sorts of humans and pokemon. It was no doubt that they would recognize some of them. The crystal blue lake below the bridge they were on was viewable through the columns suspending the bridge from the roof, and there were strange creatures, possibly pokemon, Chiira couldn't quite tell, swimming around in it.

Dom paused in his step for a moment. {We should wait here. The Great One still has one person to bring to this place. He should be here shortly. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves and ask questions for the time being,} Dom said in his gritty voice, sitting down comfortably.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - He's sleep-running :P

IC -

''No fighting?! No fighting?!'' The crobat screamed, flapping it's wings hard and fast, desprately trying to fly towards those foul, scum people....humans, he would tear them limb from tiny limb, and he would enjoy it, besides, it was no more then they deserved
    ''You stupid meowth, release me at once, i demmand you to release me! why do you care of their fait? humans are not to be trusted!!''

Haze was in a deeper fit of rage then he had been for years, yet there was no doubt whatsoever in hid mind that the pesky humans would deserve what was coming to them.....but the disable attack of the meowth had immobilized him in mid flight, and try as the poison type might he could not move.
    Instead, he closed his eyes and began to breath deeply, just being anywhere near a human being made him feel good and bad, good because it was a chance to make sure there were that many less human scum in the world, but bad because of the way they made him feel, he was completely and utterly disgusted and sick to his stomouch with the meer thought of them, yet he was being made to co-operate with them?! Not in this lifetime

''What is this place!'' he demmanded, his cold glance piercing the meowth ''and why have we been brought here?''

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • For a good while, Loki simply stood rooted to his spot, more or less making the peculiar show of power that the old Meowth brought forth an unnecessary procedure on his part. All of the things he had heard and seen in the past few minutes were...well, probably more than most Sandshrew got to experience in their entire lifetimes, and it was all quite overwhelming for his mind. So, they had all been brought here by...the great one? The Sandshrew's brow furrowed in concentration, he vaguely remembered the elders of his tribe speaking of a strange and mysterious creature who held the power to do wondorous things, as he recalled they had spoken of it with fear...speculating on the havoc that its 'rash' and 'careless' actions could bring upon the tribe, although they had immediately silenced themselves when they noticed Loki's presence, hastily shooing the young Sandshrew away before gathering together in a grouping and whispering conspiratorily amongst each other while occasionally shooting suspicious glances at Loki to make sure that he couldn't hear them anymore. Quite frankly, the ground type didn't know what the big deal was with this 'Great One' but he had always figured that if the elders didn't agree with this creature then he probably would, seeing as how the elders were always disagreeing with him as well. And then there was what the wise old creature had said...that...one of these humans was from the future? The Sandshrew's eyes widened with excitement, several of them had begun stirring too, so now he could ask them...but who to ask first? Yes, this was quite the dilemma indeed...and as if that wasn't enough, the old creature had even decided to answer his last question, informing Loki that humans...made skin to put on their real skin? Why would anyone do that? the young Sandshrew found himself wondering, I've always been comfortable with my own...but then again... he came to think as he cast a glance at the humans, immediately noting how pale and soft their standard skin was...It's no wonder that someone would see the need to get another layer when the first one was as flimsy as that, he came to think, Ohh...I just hope that they don't want my skin too...I would probably feel very cold without it...

As the creature who looked vaguely like a Zubat spoke up again, demanding answers, Loki suddenly came to realize that the wise old grey creature and the green creature with the leaf on her head had left.

{Ohh! Wait for me!} Loki cried out after them, getting up on his feet and darting down the corridor as well. Although his initial instinct would have been to strike up a conversation with the humans, he somehow felt like the old creature was, if possible, even more fascinating than them. And besides, maybe he could even teach Loki that neat freezing trick if he asked nice.

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • Trying to make sense of what had just happened, the talking Meowth, her body being frozen, and the strange Pokemon around her, Rika just walked along with the Meowth, just now realizing that her skin had become many times softer, and that she could understand Pokemon in this place.

"Hmm.....I wonder how Violet, Ebony, and Growlithe are doing...." she pondered in her mind, worrying about the safety of her Pokemon.

She then stared at the Crobat, who seemed to despise human, or very afraid of them. She then tried to talk to the Sandshrew and the Chikorita.

"Hello there," she said to the Chikorita, "erm......How are you? Say, do you want a treat?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a brown, cone-shaped treat resembling a chocolate, and handed to the Chikorita. "How about you?" she said, looking at the Sandshrew. She then got another chocolate and handed it toward the Sandshrew.

(OOC: One question, when is The Great One going to show up??)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: When all of us are actually together. *coughTysoncough* XD Plus, we have to go down the corridor, then we get to the room that was in my first post; the completely white one? Yeah, that's where Mew is.

Ah, suppose I could do another IC:

Chiira
    ---------------

Chiira blinked in surprise as a human girl approached her and actually began to speak to her! What was even more surprising was that the girl had offered her something too! In return for nothing as well! How strange... Chiira did not know that humans were so generous. She eyed the girl for a moment... something of her training at the Sacred Tree was coming back to her...

{Humans will sometimes look as if they are kind and helpful, but that is a trick young ones,} an old Meganium said sternly, pacing back and forth in an odd room carved out of of what appeared to be bark and wood, {They are only appearing kind so that you will trust them. Humans then use this trust to force you into doing their bidding.}

However, Chiira remembered that her mother and father had told her that some humans could be trusted... even trusted with your life. Chiira had never felt that way about anyone-- pokemon or human-- aside from her mother and father. She stared at the piece of funny-smelling food the human had offered, and decided to take it with a vine. The long, green-blue shaded vine extended out to the chocolate, and gingerly grasped it out of the girl's hand. Chiira brought it back to her but didn't eat it at first. She looked seriously at the human.

{Hello. My name is Chiira. I am from a Chikorita clan that lives in secret. I've never met a human before; that I can remember anyway,} she said, smelling the chocolate again. She wasn't sure about eating it.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • As one of the human's proceeded over to him and offered him something to eat, Loki stopped his running and turned around, eyes wide {Is that...for me?} he asked, a wide grin spreading across his face, {Thank you, thank you, thank you!} the Sandshrew quickly snatched the chocolate from the human in front of him and put a good chunk of it in his mouth, chewing eagerly while at the same time wearing a blissfull smile on his face. As Chiira introduced herself, the ground type slowed his chewing for a moment and quickly proceeded to speak up, always eager to make new friends.

{Ohh...introductions!} he called out enthusiastically, although his words were slightly distorted by the chocolate and small fragments of it flew out as he was so eager to get his words said, {I'm Loki, I'm from a huffy old Sandshrew tribe...although I'm exiled and all because they didn't want me to go see the world and things. Nice to meet you Chiira and nice human who gives tasty things, yes?} he turned his attention more to Rika for a moment, {What is the tasty thing?} he inquired, his voice echoing his curiosity and his eyes remaining wide and obviously interested, {It tastes good, yes, never had anything like it, no, elders wouldn't let us eat any even if we have, for sure they wouldn't, bet they would just keep it all to themselves. Oh, and how do you make the skin that you put on your other skin? And uh...you don't want my skin, do you? I would be very cold without it, I think.}

Jack_Skellington

Years
  • Rika smiled at the two Pokemon as they ate the chocolate. "Chiira, was it? Well, very nice to meet you. You too, Loki, oh, and my name is Rika! If you want another chocolate, I can give you a bigger piece!" Rika said, smiling. She reached into her pocket and got a bigger piece. She the split it in two and handed the two pieces toward Chiira and Loki. "Hmm.......Why do you think the Crobat over there despised humans so much, I am human, but I am not a demon? Am I?? Oh well, I should probably give you a little something to wahs that chocolate down with," Rika said as she pulled out a bowl and some water from a jug, which she then poured into the bowl. She pushed the bowl toward the smiling Chikorita and the grinning Sandshrew.

(OOC: This is getting fun now!! ^_^!)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Good... it's supposed to be fun. ^^;

Chiira
    ---------------

Chiira ate the chocolate, and was a bit surprised at the outgoing nature of the Sandshrew next to her. The Sandshrew that Chiira had seen near the Sacred Tree were all very secretive and anti-social. Perhaps the other Snadshrew that Loki spoke of were that way? After all... to be exiled from one's clan... he must have done more than just want to see the world, right? Chiira thought about it for a moment. Her clan was never happy with her desire to find her father, and she could certainly relate to the need to get out of your clan's home. But would her clan exile her if she had showed even more interest in it? She thought for a moment of her father, how he had been forced to leave and never return... was that like Loki? Would that have happened to her too? No, her father was different, he was never a part of the Sacred Tree. She puzzled over this as she chewed the strange-tasting chocolate. It was different tasting, but it was quite good.

When the human introduced herself as Rika, Chiira looked up and listened thoughtfully to her questions. {I don't know everything, nor can I speak for another's actions,} Chiira responded, taking another piece of chocolate from Rika, {But there are many pokemon that don't like humans. Probably because many humans use pokemon to do horrible things with.}

Dom the Meowth sat calmly watching them all. He was waiting for the final member to arrive, but if he didn't wake up in time, then he would have to take the others to see the Great One without him. The human would catch up, and the Great One was not picky about tardy humans; no doubt the pink pokemon would find it all quite amusing as it always did.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • "Manectric, hurry up. You're lagging behind."

He motioned for the electric Pokemon to speed up and he reluctantly did. He gave Toren a small jolt of electrcity as he ran by and Toren smiled, starting to run forward and chase after his friend. He knew that Manectric was just kidding around, and so was Toren, he just liked to play around with his pokemon. It sort of let them knew that everything was fine.

"Ahh, get back here you!"

He started to laugh as they both went along through the pouring rain and the mud that had been generated from the falling liquid. Toren almost slipped in a large pile of mud that he narrowly missed, but was able to avoid it. On the other hand, Manectric dashed through the area with ease, never missing a beat or step. The Pokemon knew that it could easily outrun Toren, but just wanted to stay back a bit to make him think that he had a chance. By now Toren had really stopped chasing Manectric, and they were pretty much just running towards Fortree as quickly as possible, which if you were a smart-thinking person, would know is a very silly thing to do. They both didn't really seem to care though, they were having a good time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back