• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Evanesence Song

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
I'd say mine is a toss up between "Bring Me To Life" (The one everyone refers to as "Wake me up inside". It's bring me to life people. I have the album in front of me.) and "Going Under"

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
"Bring Me To Life" will always be my favourite-favourite, because it was the first of theirs I ever heard. But I also adore "Call Me When You're Sober" and "Anything For You". And quite a few of the Fallen demo tracks, such as "Everybody's Fool".

Years
Hmm, I like Sweet Sacrifice, Lithium, All That I'm Living For, Lose Control, Tourniquet, Imaginary, Haunted, and Whisper! I love Ev! Oh, I also like Cloud9 (as you can see in my sig)

Years
Evanescence have been my favourite band since 2003, the very first song I heard from them was "Going Under", though it is no surprise that it's one of my favourite songs from them; I find Amy Lee's vocal range and haunting vibe admirable, and it stands out very well in that song. Though I really haven't been keeping up with their recent material to know which songs post-Origin, Fallen and the "Special 2004" album catch my interest.

Though picking favourite songs from them is very...difficult, because I love almost all of them. But if I had to list...hm, Going Under, Bring Me To Life, Everybody's Fool, My Immortal, Imaginary, Hello, Taking Over Me, Whisper, Fields of Innocence, Exodus, I Must Be Dreaming annnd Understanding.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Imaginary, Lithium, Your Star, and Lacrymosa for me. :)

Though, to be honest, I think I like every single one of their songs. The above are just the ones that have always stood out to me the most.

Years
Bring Me To Life. It was my favorite song for a few weeks back in '06. XD;

I sorta like My Immortal too. I'm not a huge fan of them, but I do like those two songs.

Back