• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music How/Where Do You Usually Listen to Music?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • How do you listen to music? In your headphones, earbuds, or just blast it out loud? Where do you listen to music? As in, where do you get it, what website/application do you use to listen to it?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Prefer to have my speakers "moving air" as opposed to headphone cups and earbuds. And I use Spotify 90% and YouTube the other 10%.

Years
  • I mostly listen to artists on youtube at the moment. Once I get my money flowing again I might try to get a new iPod and fill it with music or renew my Gouvera subscription.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • preferably headphones, but it really depends on what the music is and the setting in which I'm listening to it in. because, like, nothing beats a song that you and all your friends know being blasted thru car speakers; headphones can't provide that experience. but if I'm solemnly listening to ambient and looking out my bedroom window at 2am then headphones all the way. so it's a context thing. and my music listening is 60% spotify, 39% local files, and 1% youtube at this point.

pkmin3033

I use earphones. Unlike the rest of my family, I am considerate enough to recognise that not everyone shares my tastes or, even if they do, don't want an indistinct racket in the background whilst they're trying to do something. It's rather irritating that I'm the only one in this house who knows what a pair of bloody earphones are.

I get my music from various websites; I keep an eye on a couple for albums, and I get a lot of single tracks off Youtube. I will occasionally buy something off iTunes if I can't find it anywhere else, but that's getting rarer and rarer these days. I have an iPod touch, but I only use that when I'm travelling or in bed.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Mainly in my car, that's probably the best place to listen to music for me. I will listen to music through my phone with headphones or at my desktop, but most of the time I'll listen to my music whilst I'm driving.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Anywhere I'm able to just blast it out loud, whether I'm studying or in the car or hanging in my dorm. I will also then be singing along to it. As for whhat application i use, Spotify is where its at for me. Love the playlist creation ability and the access to so much new music is amazing. Lukas Graham Radio is the best radio I've ever listened to and I don't even understand what they're saying! {XD}

Bay

Years
  • When at home I would usually listen from my computer's speakers, though sometimes headphones too if it's late at night and I don't want to wake up my family. If away, pretty much headphones and listening from my phone. I tend to listen on Youtube, Spotify, and local files on my computer and iTunes on my phone.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I have earphones for when I'm about and headphones for when I'm home . A speaker is also a thing when I'm home alone either playing from a small bluetooth speaker or my mac speakers. I usually use either iTunes or YouTube since most of the stuff I listen to isn't on Spotify.

Back