• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen My observations on starting Y

Years
Hey guys so a few things,

So in the anime the mom and ryhorn and the fletchling are from Serena family but in game it is for whomever you choose. Its kind of funny to me, what is your opinion on this?

Also is it just me or has gamefreak started to add romance into the 6th gen? Like the whole May liking Brandon in ORAS and probably Shauna liking the male character? Or does Shauna act flirty with Serena if you choose the girl?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Shauna acts the same when Serena was chosen; she isn't flirty with Calem. (: She's just sweet and kind, but nothing more.

Years
It is weird how Shauna acts flirty even if you played as Serena. But then again, there's not many differences between the game based on your gender anyway, except for your bedroom in the game and a few other small things.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
The anime is losely based on the games. They use only the design of some of the characters.

The manga Poke Special is more faithful regarding world building and plot, but still has drastic differences.

About Shauna, she's undoubtedly flirting with Calem, also Serena is another love choice.
And depending on the interpretation, Shauna can be flirtatious with Serena, or extremely friendly.

Years
It is weird how Shauna acts flirty even if you played as Serena. But then again, there's not many differences between the game based on your gender anyway, except for your bedroom in the game and a few other small things.

The anime is losely based on the games. They use only the design of some of the characters.

The manga Poke Special is more faithful regarding world building and plot, but still has drastic differences.

About Shauna, she's undoubtedly flirting with Calem, also Serena is another love choice.
And depending on the interpretation, Shauna can be flirtatious with Serena, or extremely friendly.

Shauna acts the same when Serena was chosen; she isn't flirty with Calem. (: She's just sweet and kind, but nothing more.

So I just watched the fireworks with shuana...she says she won't forget it. Butler gives us TM 17 Protect...............................

bruh!! :v

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
So I just watched the fireworks with shuana...she says she won't forget it. Butler gives us TM 17 Protect...............................

bruh!! :v

C'mon, it's just the homies. XD

Or would you prefer Shauna to say something like, "With a red suit like that, you must be a member of Team Flare, right? Did you have to take a part-time job at the Poké Ball Factory to pay for that ugly suit?" By the way I cracked when Serena/Calem said that. Ugh, sorry let's not stray too far from the topic. :P

Back