• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N-Eliminationlocke

KiwiTiger

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    My first shot at a Challenge. So if you have a better way to explain the rules or have feedback please tell me. XD

Back story
    So, Me and my friend wanted to try and do both a N-Locke and a Eliminationlocke of Volt White 2 and Blaze Black 2 for our YouTube channel. We came up with the idea because we didn't wanna use the same old Pokemon found in the game and more leave it to chance like a Randomizer or Egglocke does. We came up with this while looking at the two together. :3

Now, to keep the game flowing I added a few rules to keep it a bit interesting.

General Rules

• Dupes clause is always on. ALWAYS. Trust me, it's important.
    • After every badge, you must role 3 new Pokemon ASAP. Upon catching, immediately box (not release, BOX) all Pokemon except for 1 form your old team. Cant be the same Pokemon each time so for each chapter you Pokemon you bring over is different.
    • Once you enter a town, you may not catch anything or visit any new routes until you beat the gym.
    • For the Elite 4, you must use the following: One Pokemon per chapter MUST be used (3 must sit out)
    • If a Pokemon dies it must be released or boxed forever.
    • If you generate a team with a fully evolved Pokemon, you must make it so hes not fully evolved if it unless at the level you are at allows it to evolve (so no level 5 charizards)
    • ALL Pokemon must be nicknamed, (usually this is an optional rule but nicknaming your Pokemon gives you a bigger bond to them, meaning you treat them with more respect :D)
    • If you generate a legendary at the start of the game, you must re-roll it, if you roll it at the end of a Chapter you may use it or turn it into a Reset Token.
    • Your team must have 4 Pokemon (Your carry over, and the 3 you generated) unless you want to spent a Token to gain an extra.

Now for the things I've added :D

Tokens
    Capture Tokens - When you catch the first Pokemon on a route, it is a Token. Tokens can be used to re-roll a bad roll after a gym, or gaining an extra Pokemon during the Chapter.

Reset Token - If all your Pokemon faint, It is game over unless you have a Reset Token. These token are gained by rolling a legendary and turning it onto a reset token. Players may ONLY have 1 at a time. After a reset, you must pick 2 Pokemon to finish the chapter with. You CAN NOT use Capture Tokens during this time. After the end of the chapter this token was use rules return to normal and the player can gain another Reset Token.

Now, I keep mentioning Chapter... But what do I mean

Chapters
    A Chapter is a period of time in the game. In the case of an N-Eliminationlocke, it is between Gyms like...

1. Start - Gym 1
    2. Gym 1 - Gym 2
    3. Gym 2 - Gym 3
    4. Gym 3 - Gym 4
    5. Gym 4 - Gym 5
    6. Gym 5 - Gym 6
    7. Gym 6 - Gym 7
    8. Gym 7 - Gym 8
    9. Gym 8 - End
    So this, I believe, helps the game flow. All Pokemon and tokens (minus Reset Token) are per chapter, meaning if you are in chapter 4 you cant use a Pokemon or Token from a chapter before, Unless you have a Reset Token. This helps keep each part of the game unique and doesn't let the tokens become overpowered. Now chapters can be pre-set or changed depending on the game, like I said these are meant to be for Volt White 2 and Blaze Black 2.

Challengers list
    - KiwiTiger (Started with a Magby, Bagon, Munchlax, and Delibird)
    -
    -
    -

Hope you enjoy and please give me feedback and tale of your adventure using this rule set :D

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Considering how much work you appear to have put into this, I am approving on the assumption that you are going to participate. If I was wrong about this, I will have to lock the thread, so please indicate in your OP that you are, even if it's a simple challenger's list with your name on it.

I did notice a lot of typos and mistakes btw, so you might want to go over it and do a proof reading real quick.

Back