• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] A world hidden in the clouds!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    The following story is meant to be an idea for a fangame.
    I'm posting this hoping maybe somebody will draw inspiration from this to create a fangame.
    If u do please let me know I would like to be a tester then :)!

A world hidden in the clouds!

Eldia a world hidden in the clouds, A world where mega-evolution is everywhere where sky dweller's live in peace with Pokémon.
    But not for long!
    A band of earth dweller's with evil intentions found Eldia and its rich lands.
    Their goal is to find Eldia's hidden treasure's and use them as weapons against both worlds so that they can rule them both!
    These evil earth dweller's call themselves The Black Tallon's.

U are a boy/girl that lives in the quiet outskirts of Eldia a town known for its Supernatural Pokémon named Metu.
    Not yet knowing of the dangers that are present in Eldia u plan to set off on an adventure from the day u-turn 16 years old.
    That day Breeder Baldur a very famous breeder in Eldia gave u a choice between two Pokémon for ur adventure around Eldia.
    These Pokémon are a shiny Ghastly and a shiny Abra.
    Ur twin sister/brother chose the opposite of what u picked.
    Unknowingly u both are 2 sides of the same coin a yin and a yang.
    After ur birthday party u ran into the forest together with ur sibling and at some point, the road split into 2 ways.
    The road's where marked 1 White and 1 Black and now u choose how u want to live.

If u pick the white road u will get a vision of what's to happen to the world if nobody acts the destruction everywhere.
    And u decide to prevent that all.
    U go back home and wait for ur sibling to return who took the black road.
    After a while, u hear an army of soldier approaching.
    When they arrive they started destroying the village ur parent's hide u in a secret "bunker".
    U see them burn alive in shock u see ur sibling in the outfit that the soldiers wear but he/she doesn't seem shocked no he/she is laughing.
    The next day everything is over u come out of the bunker traveling to the next town.
    Where u find out those soldiers are from The Black Tallon's.
    Knowing this u want revenge on them u want answers this is ur goal in the game.

If u pick the black road u will get corrupted by some strange crystal (a dark mega stone).
    Some soldiers come out of the woods they call themselves The Black Tallon's they ask u to join them and for some reason u did.
    They instantly gave me u uniform and said prove urself and burn ur home.
    And u did u killed ur parent's u would've killed ur sibling but he/she was nowhere to be found.
    After this, u gained an official rank at The Black Tallon's they told u to keep proving urself and if u did u would be able to Lead them to their goal!!

This is the story hope u like it also I'm open for ideas to improve it :)!
    Btw, I'm a noob at this.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Hello, I thought I would check this out a bit and give some of my thoughts.

Eldia a world hidden in the clouds, A world where mega-evolution is everywhere where sky dweller's live in peace with Pokémon.
    But not for long!
    A band of earth dweller's with evil intentions found Eldia and its rich lands.
    Their goal is to find Eldia's hidden treasure's and use them as weapons against both worlds so that they can rule them both!
    These evil earth dweller's call themselves The Black Tallon's.

First thing I noticed is on the bolded parts you have an apostrophe after "s" when you shouldn't. Only time you use an apostrophe is if you're referring to something belong to a noun ("Eldia's hidden treasures" for instance). "Sky dewllers", "Black Tallons", etc. I think you're going for more than one noun.

Besides that, you often put "U" instead of "You", "Ur" instead of "your", etc. I'm curious, did you typed this on moblie (phone/tablet)? If so, I think you can still save your work somehow, like email, and then make some edits once you get onto a computer with Word or similar program.

One thing I wonder, you plan to continue the story or have someone else making the fangame come up with rest of the story? If the latter, this story so far only reads like a prologue of sorts and not sure if the person making the fangame will get much out of this unless you're fine with a ten minute game. The premise itself while a bit on the dark edgy side, it still has potential to be an interesting game on how far you'll be loyal to the group and what your breaking point will be. If you still want to continue with this, this story has a lot of different ways you can go about it.

So, those are some of my thoughts. I aplogize if this is a lot to take it. There are some stuff on the technical side I think you can improve and I'm wasn't sure if you'll continue the story or not. If so, as I said there is still some potential and curious to see which direction you'll take it. If you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask!

Back