• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So do i.
    I'm really trying to stick to Pokemon cannon.
    I hope by adding the economy and player housing im not adding too much and not taking away from pokemon

Gotta remember, not all people in the pokemon world are trainers ;]

and also are there going to be breeders?

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • I wish I had a way to make it so when someone is about to post "wat is link of game it sound cool plz?", they go to submit and their mouse flies into a corner.

IT'S NOT OUT YET.

Blacksprite's taking his time on this project, it's been about 3 years since he's started, which is the normal MMORPG making time. He's already got a beta-IT'S CLOSED.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Yes breeders are planed also berry farmers. as well as the following shops
    1. Furniture
    2. ---------- (colors & paint) looking for a name thinking of merging this with the juices and mixed remedies but i will need a new name for that type of shop.
    3. Textiles (Weaver)
    4. Manufacturing (PokeBalls etc)
    5. Shipwrights
    6. Chemicals(potions etc)
    7. Juices & Mixed remedies

Shadez

-
    Years
  • @science boy:
    look at the post above you ;)

@ blacksprite:what do you mean with colors and paint
    you meand for like houses or for items or for something else ?

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Hey, here's an idea, when you go to make a character, you pick their hair and stuff, and get a random outfit from a set of Beginning Trainer outfits? Then you can buy more pieces of clothes from people.

Legend12

A Legend
    Years
  • Yo man this game is awesome can't wait to play it. The screenshots look awesome and I know it has some pretty awesome features. Best of Luck on the game.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back