• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Hello Lady's and gentleman! My name is Alan, I love Pokémon, I love the cards very much! I've bought pretty much every gen game. I started out with a ROM hacked game on my psp which was fire red! Very fun until it deleted
    My save all of the sudden ;(. . My Favorite game so far is omega ruby I have a Chinese Hollow great condition Pocket monster feraligatr! I would love to meet other people that like Pokémon like me!!

Years
  • Let me be the first one there when you step off the welcome boat! I've been playing the Cartridge games for as long as they've been around in the West and I look forward to hearing all about your favorite Pokémon types and Pokémon! I'm sure you won't have any trouble bumping into fans around here, and in fact I'm sure you might even get sick of more than a few of them ohohoho! They're a motley crowd but they're all here for the Pokémon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Lady's and gentleman! My name is Alan, I love Pokémon, I love the cards very much! I've bought pretty much every gen game. I started out with a ROM hacked game on my psp which was fire red! Very fun until it deleted
    My save all of the sudden ;(. . My Favorite game so far is omega ruby I have a Chinese Hollow great condition Pocket monster feraligatr! I would love to meet other people that like Pokémon like me!!
    Hello Alan! I love pokémon too :D it's such a fun franchise to be a fan in. I've yet to play Omega Ruby fully, but I'll take your word for it being one of the best then~ I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Back