• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • Nice and cant wait this is actually kinda what I feel like everyone wants.An mmorpg version where you arnt fighting lame computers your actually facing off against other intelligent non pushover players. IMO all the nintendo based pkmn games used weak pushover trainers through the entire game series. With pvp you wont know what to expect.That is hopefully it has pvp? I mean it should.Also as an idea make a few computer trainers. Need any ideas let me know im willing to help. Looks Excellent and cant wait.

Demyx

I can see my house from here
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    So, eh, were's that big update, black/white sprite? I am really looking forward to those screenshots because the rest are...
    OUTDATED

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    guys, relax. maybe he's busyand he hasn't had time. maybe his internet connection is fried. he'll update when he does

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    the game looks nice... even though they are out dated. I think its cool you're actually using a coding language.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • ...it´s so boring in here...
    Are there any Updates? AND: Are you guys still working on it? (I hope so)
    ...Döh... yeah, that´s all I think...

Waudby

Please don't keep asking when the game is gnna be released thats spamming up the topic and will eventually get this thread closed.

I'm pretty sure that they are still working on the game and are too busy to post.

All you can do is wait for them to re-appear and update everyone, I bet we can expect screenshots and whatnot next update.

Just be patient(Y)

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    It's unlikely they would forget! Theya re just busy, and time has gotten hold of them.

I'm sure within the next month we will get an update ;)

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • Hey, sorry I havnt posted in a while, all of us have been real busy recently with end of semester and all, needing to finish all our assignments and study for a few Unit Standard (get less than 100% and you fail) tests in physics, and study for our mid-year exams in 2weeks. Blacksprite is so excited about this update that he even wants me to wait till it is finished before I see it.
    I am sure it is because of all these things that has prevented the update going through as planned, but hopefully we will see something in the next few days or maybe in 2-3weeks, after the exams.

if you choose to be like a psychic, then shouldn't you autimatically get the choice to choose a psychic? otherwise, you aren't much of a psychic with no psychic pokemon
    hmmm... that is a hard one, Abra isnt on the list because of its lack of attacks (theres a hint to the list, no abra!), other than that there is no other possible (in my unknowledgeable opinion) starter pokemon that has psychic as its first type AND can actually do something at level 5 (note i dont have the list in front of me so im not sure what is on there or not), but feel free to correct me...

Also another note, when you choose your trainer type, your name doesnt automatically become [trainer type][name], if you want to be "Nerd Whitesprite" or "Bug Catcher Whitesprite" you have to name yourself that otherwise you will just be "Whitesprite"

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Awww, no Abra....
    You´re right about the Psycho Pokémon, except by Chimecho and Baltoy (although it´s ground too).
    But can´t you just change Abras attacks?

Ps.: I don´t believe that someone would name his charr as Whitesprite ^^

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • I put my name in the thing so it wasnt so boring and easier to understand.., i figure that more people would make sence of "Cool Trainer Whitesprite" not automatically gaining "Cool Trainer" rather than "[trainer type] [name]" not automatically gaining "[trainer type]"

As we are only including the original 151 pokemon, so that cuts those two out, and I think blacksprite and I agree that we want to keep this game as close to the originals as possible without making it a single player game with (hopefully) hundreds of people playing, so this means that basically only P2P battles and the maps are changed from the originals, otherwise it would be a bit wierd for long time players.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • Thats the big update is it BlackSprite?
    "atm we only have p2p battles once i get that right it will be easy to adapt it to npc, and wild pokemon battles"
    thats the oddest update ever.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • Thats the big update is it BlackSprite?
    "atm we only have p2p battles once i get that right it will be easy to adapt it to npc, and wild pokemon battles"
    thats the oddest update ever.
    i have to give him one thing it is very original and nobody expected it this way

just kidding i don't think that is the real update

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back