• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May and Lisia to appear in XY Series

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    The fact that they had to keep saying don't lock this should have spelled troll. I could see Lissa but not may showing up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, since it's now confirmed that Ash and Clemont will fight each other in XY067 (which reminds me, at least regarding XY, this has to be the shortest time Ash took between two badges since he got the first badge), I guess I'll give my predictions on when Ash will get the next badges. XY067 (Clemont) is going to be airing April 9. It needs to take between 9 episodes and 14 for him to get the Fairy Badge (meaning he'll most likely get it between June 11 and July 16 of this year), based on the amount of time it took for him to get the Voltage Badge and the Plant Badge, respectively. Then for the Psychic Badge, it would need to take at least 19 episodes for Ash to get it based on the time he took to get the Cliff Badge (which, depending on how long it took for Ash to get the Fairy badge, would mean he'll get it on either October 15 or November 26. For the Iceberg badge, that might take as little as nine episodes based on the distance between the two, meaning he might get it as early as December 17, provided they don't do any fillers, or he could get it early into next year (definitely in January, specifically the 28th). To be honest, I'm actually a bit surprised it's actually proceeding this quickly, especially if Ash gets his eighth badge by the end of the year (if he gets it by next year, that means Kalos' journey is about as long as Hoenn's. I'm not so sure of the implications of that, considering the Hoenn Gym Leaders were treated like garbage barring Brawley.). Either way, they are either going to have to forget Volcanion ever appearing in a movie (especially if they are going to capitalize on the opportunity to have Ash become a Pokémon Master and win the league), or otherwise they're probably going to have to do an Orange Islands/Battle Frontier type region to pass the time for the next generation (and my money's on the former option, considering how XY's ratings right now are abysmal at best).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Those predictions seem realistic from how then pace seems to be going so far, I am wondering if Serena's Showcases will slow down the pacing though as well be getting more of those soon.
    I'm definitely hoping for another Orange Islands/Battle Frontier quest as I think Ash should bring back his reserves as its been forever since he did that.

Yeah, good point about Serena and her Showcase goal (that reminds me, how many things does she even need to qualify for the regional tournament of the showcase? She really needs to step up her game considering we're just barely halfway through Kalos and she hasn't even won a Showcase yet, in fact, just barely even started).

And as far as another Orange Islands/Battle Frontier quest, that can only be done if the writers decide to do a filler saga by having Ash lose the league. Considering the fact that XY's ratings are quite horrible, I wouldn't even be surprised if the writers just decide to call it quits after Kalos, even if there is a Generation VII coming up. And quite frankly, assuming Ash does lose the league again, and there's nothing in the third Gen VI game (not counting remakes), I would want Ash to partake in the Pokémon World Tournament, especially to make up for their skipping it in Best Wishes despite it not only being a huge staple of B2W2 (and thus a huge gold mine regarding advertising the game since the anime, accurately or not, is stated to be that, and Best Wishes had to be largely messed up thanks to the premature release of that game), but also denying Misty a chance for her to actually receive true closure for her Water Pokémon Master goal at the very least, especially when her last appearance in AG was NOT a good end for her, being forced to return by her sisters because they're too incompetent and were about to fork out badges like usual, even when she quite clearly didn't want to return.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    XY series already has its own version of Lisia , Her name is Aria !!!
    So Lisia isn't really needed .
    I was hoping XY series to have its own version of Zinnia ! Suppose Ash meet a mysterious girl around his age that know about the upcoming Disaster drawing toward Kalo and has an interest toward Ash.
    She come from a family of Knights that been protecting Kalo for centuries and now she following the family legacy. (Like Zinnia & Draconid)
    Seriously , A Cute girl with Reddish Brown hair and Sarcastic personality will make this show more interesting.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Seriously , A Cute girl with Reddish Brown hair and Sarcastic personality will make this show more interesting.

I really do hope May comes back, but like a new girl, wouldn't that be just plain cliche?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    For once id love to see the creators bring the games protagonists to the anime Hilbert/Hilda from BW games for example? Id love to see them appear

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, the Valerie battle is confirmed to be in XY074. If Ash manages to win this battle, this actually might make my earlier estimates a bit off (being exactly seven episodes after the Clemont episode). Of course, nothing's confirmed just yet. The only thing we know for certain is that Ash will at least battle her in that episode. For all we know, he could either win the battle on the first try, or end up losing against her initially. Only way for us to find out with absolute certainty is if they at the very least unveil new episode titles, if not wait until it airs (if they mention fighting Valerie as part of the plot in another future episode title BEFORE the episode airs, then it's very likely Ash lost against her). Sometimes I wonder though, are the writers moving by very quickly? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all, Pokémon's ratings are in the red zone currently, so they probably want to finish it up quickly so they can at least end the anime on their own terms, but still...

Back