• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
In Sky Castle, there is a bug that causes the Team Mirage members to fight you even after you have beaten them. This happens in both 1.01 and 1.04.

Also, this may be a hard or annoying question to answer, but where can you find a Heart Scale in the Sylon Region? I've collected 8 gym badges and still haven't found a single one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 29, 2013
Back to Greenland City go east to Darkgreen Path > Pine Forest > Pine Path > Pinearoma Villa>pine Tower and defeat Wind. now go back to Mugwort Villa and go east to Cloud Meadow > Rainbow Path > Rainbow Rock. beat Guardian Of Rainbow and she will give you Mega Power. Continue to Halfleaf City.hope this help!

thanks. another question, theres a guy blocking inside the halfleaf cave. it says ' there is something happened in Pinaroma villa'' i cant get through. im done with the pinearoma event..
Help. thanks again. this happens when i beat the elite 4 of sylon region again..

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
thanks. another question, theres a guy blocking inside the halfleaf cave. it says ' there is something happened in Pinaroma villa'' i cant get through. im done with the pinearoma event..
Help. thanks again. this happens when i beat the elite 4 of sylon region again..

I have problems about previous events resetting in my game too.
I think that it is a bug. The only thing I can say is to redo the
events.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
In Sky Castle, there is a bug that causes the Team Mirage members to fight you even after you have beaten them. This happens in both 1.01 and 1.04.

Also, this may be a hard or annoying question to answer, but where can you find a Heart Scale in the Sylon Region? I've collected 8 gym badges and still haven't found a single one.

Heart Scales are hidden. You have to find
them with the Itemfinder.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Does anyone have trouble completing the 5th Trick House challenge. I keep getting warped back to the entrance.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Why is that some of cities in tyron region are not accessible by FLY? It's quite annoying that you can only walk around and sometimes you can't also use bicycle. The only city I think is accesible by FLY is marble city. Is there anything?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Why is that some of cities in tyron region are not accessible by FLY? It's quite annoying that you can only walk around and sometimes you can't also use bicycle. The only city I think is accesible by FLY is marble city. Is there anything?

That annoyed me too.. but i think the creator just can't get the problem..
so just walk/run in tyron.. DEAL WITH IT....
and i think u can also fly at bronze port :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014

How Does i Evolve Lampent? (lvl 94)

Feebas (lvl 77)

Slowking?

Huntail?

i'm using the bug of Sky castle to re-battle the trainer's before the last event...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
That annoyed me too.. but i think the creator just can't get the problem..
so just walk/run in tyron.. DEAL WITH IT....
and i think u can also fly at bronze port :)

I think there are only 2 cities in tyron that is accessible by fly. Well thanks though.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Im currently playing version 1 of this hack and im stuck in solar city. I cant seem to get my first badge because sone NPC is blocking the academy.I spoke to prof Avery and met Norton the leader and then checked to see if the Npc was stll present and it was ! please help

Trainer 781

^- You have to talk to hero's mother, in order to progress further.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
u can fly to mugwort villa too

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
go to pure village>pure tower beat down karls & bell and then defeat wind> defeat/catch regigigas and now go to freshwind villa> flora island got the last badge, fly back to marble city> mt.skywall> tyron tower>go face e4.

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
I beat Norton for the 6th badge, what do I do now, I flew to Lividid City but the cave on the right is blocked by a rock.

please someone help me.

Back