• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Hi there everyone,

I am new to this community but a pokemon fan since I was 10 and im 27 now! so quite a long time. I'm really on here to talk with people who like pokemon too, to trade, battle and just find even more ways to enjoy the games that I have grown up with and continue to enjoy!

At the moment I am breeding different pokemon on Alpha Sapphire and finding new combinations for VGC battling. My favourite pokemon is and probably always will be Charizard. So... yeh I don't know what else to say here. I am from London, England so anyone from this side of the world.. a special hello to you too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hihi there friend~ So you've been a fan for 17 years! That's awesome! I think I've been a fan for just as long too, but yeah, it's incredible to have a long time fan of the series here with us today! You've come to the right place; we've got the Trade Corner for trading, the Battling and Team Battling (as well as our showdown server) for battling, and load sof pokemon related discussions for you to explore~ <33

Charizard is pretty cool! I love it's X-Mega evolution; it looks soooo amazing with that blue flame of his! Aw, but Charizard-Y is pretty strong too, and its ability comes in really handy! Anywho, good luck on all your breeding, and I hope VGC battling goes well for you! I haven't really done much VGC battling myself, but it does look fun. :3

Take care of yourself, and have a great weekend! Don't be shy on asking me for assistance at anytime you want, because I'm always here to help you out. Thanks for joining and have an amazing stay. ^^

Years
  • 17 years? That's a long time to have been a Pokemon fan, and I happen to have been a fan around that long as well so yeah that's awesome. Anyhow, welcome to PC!

I was going to mention the trading and battling boards here but apparently that already got covered so my post is somehow going to be much shorter, but we do have very active communities around both sections so do visit them when you can, as well as check out anything else you might like. Charizard fan I see? I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest considering how well praised he is by most Pokemon fans, and while his X Mega is cool he's still my least fave of all the fully-evolved starters, but you know opinions are a thing.

Hope everything goes well and I'm always around if you have questions or just want to talk!

Years
  • Quite a long time fan you are, awesomepossum. So am I, been into Pokemon since 1999 or so and it's 2015 now.. PC is full of older fans. Welcome, Maka! VGC breeding seems tedious but also fun and is a great time sinker. You should totally stop by the Trade Corner chat thread to let us know of your good breeds sometime if you'd like. :) Have a fantastic time~

Years
  • Wow! 17 years is such a long time of Pokemon! I've only been into Pokemon for ~8 years-ish. I can only hope I'll be as devout as you later on in life... Lol, anyways! Welcome to PC Maka!

If you're breeding Pokemon than you should possibly open up a Trade Shop if you have the time. It's a fun way to make friends here and you'll get to gain more friend codes. :)

If you're from England then I have to ask: are you into Doctor Who. I bet it's a stupid question since it seems every British person is, but it can't hurt to ask. :P

Anyways have a stellar time here and I hope to see you around!!!

Calgar

Fire type lover
    Years
  • Hey mate, good to see another long time fan. I'm like you and been playing since red/blue, Anyway welcome mate.

Back