• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Trainer Roxas Would Like To Battle!

Ace Trainer Roxas

Org XIII Member, Turned Ace Trainer.
Years
  • What's up! I'm Ace Trainer Roxas! Feel free to call me anything as long as it isn't rude x) I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon so I decided to mix two of my favorite things about the games! Ace Trainer cause I always thought they were cool and Roxas because he's my favorite Kingdom Hearts Character! In real life I'm a 25 year old woman who has an obsession with anime, manga, videogames and light novels. I'm unfortunately not able to play many of the games I want due to lack of monies to buy the expensive consoles :c

But I will get them someday! (Even if it takes five years lol) Beyond Pokemon and KH I also love the Persona spin off series of the SMT main games. As well as Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons and it's side RPG game Rune Factory. :3 Truth be told I never played a Final Fantasy game but I hope to one day play the FFVII remake whenever it comes out and I get a ps4 xD (or by some miracle a better pc... >>)

Lastly, I also love Pokemon fangames! My favorite being Pokemon Godra just because the amount of things you can do in it! (Plus I'll be able to romance LANCE! EEeeeee! *Fangirl squeals* Now if they just add Silver as well as Steven and I'll be set *u*) I have yet to find any pokemon fangame like Godra which I consider a good and bad thing ^^; but yeah~ Any Pokemon games with sim/otome elements would be a dream come true! So if you know of any in production, finished, and hopefully not on hiatus or canceled- PLEASE TELL ME! :')

Also, I'm SUPER excited for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! I already know it's gonna be better than Infinity Gates!

But now I'm ranting xD I'll stop here... Hope to speak to all soon~! <3

~ Ace Trainer Roxas

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hey welcome PC! Can I just say I love your username and avatar? :3 I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan too and Roxas is one of my favorites ^^

Hope you enjoy your time here, and chat with me any time :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey there, welcome to PC! To be honest, I've not played much of Kingdom Hearts, I own 1.5 HD Remix but I only played it once and never got that far. I plan to get back to it sometime soon. I do really love Final Fantasy though, if you'd like there's a link to my YouTube channel in my signature where I'm currently playing through the PSX version of FFVII, and I plan to get to all the other ones eventually. Never really played Persona though, I kinda wanted to get Persona Q but it was around the time OR/AS came out so I just got AS instead.

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you'd like someone to talk to just PM/VM me, I have a Skype and I'll usually respond if I'm on my computer. =3

NicoNicoEldries

The Legendary Nico Ninjuh Grandmastah
    Years
  • Howdy ho fellow KH Fan! Welcome!!

You have a really cool avatar and username. What's your favorite keyblade? XD Mine is definitely Fenrir from KH2.

Hope you have an awesome time here. PokeCommunity Olympics are starting soon as well, so it should be loads of fun. XD

Years
  • Wuh, there are Pokemon fangames where you can date characters in the series? That's totally new to me. Steven's the best champion though so he's a must-have definitely and if they add him I might just try it out for fun, hehe.

Welcome to PC, Roxas! Oh man your name brings back memories of when I played a little bit of KH2 and started loving Roxas. ;-; Never actually had a KH game other than Dream Drop Distance which I got stuck on quickly.. not sure when I'll pick it back up. The story in KH2 was amazing though and it was superior to KH1 (at least in my opinion) in so many ways. Glad I watched those Let's Plays. :(

That said, will try not to babble too much haha. Happens sometimes. Cheers and please do ask if you need anything! You seem like a great person.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh Roxas; speaking of which I just started playing Kingdom Hearts games again, starting with 2.5 HD! I haven't played in a long while but getting back into it is tons of fun and can't wait for KH3! But you sound like a really great and sweet young lady; welcome! It's really nice to meet you. <33

Can't wait for Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon too, and yeah the storyline is already setting out to be incredible with all of the legendary pokemon and the dark-esque plot with Giritina.. lookin' to be incredible. Mmm, but I can't wait to see you around PC! I hope you and I will be great friends, as I think you and I can get along quite well~ <33

Have a great day, and see you again laterrr~!

Ace Trainer Roxas

Org XIII Member, Turned Ace Trainer.
    Years
  • @strideviper - You should try and beat it! Then you can move on to Kingdom Hearts 2 which is far more superior! xD

@NicoNicoEldries - I'm actually pretty boring with my choice of keyblade xD Oblivion all the way! x)

@Sheep - Yes! Though the game isn't actually complete yet and so far from what I know the only date-able characters are the ones already implemented into the game so no Steven I'm afraid :c But you can do all sort of cool things! :'D You should totally check it out! x)

@Dragon I wish I could replay KH2 but my old PS2 broke years ago and I don't own a ps3 or ps4! :'( One day though! And yeah! I'm SUPER hyped for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon <3 I actually joined here hoping to find a discussion thread on it! No luck so far tho... :c And thanks! I hope to be at least a bit active xD I'm not the best at socializing even on forums ^^;;

Also, does anyone know how to get rid of VigLink beyond the Opt Out? I've tried and it still won't go away :c I'm tired of seeing these blue links :'c

Thanks in advanced!

Years
  • I'm a little late to this, but welcome anyway! I'm new, too, so I suppose we can help each other out.

Without starting a gigantic paragraph (I guess we're all prone to do that in some way, huh? XD), we have a lot of interests in common- including KINGDOM HEARTS!! It's real cool to find a fan here.

About the 'blue links' I do not know of any way to turn them off, though there may be a way. An Admin or experienced user would likely know more.

Akyso

❤ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧ sparkle for you ❤
    Years
  • My browser crashed and I had to type this again ;-;

Hi there Roxas c: You like Kingdom Hearts? I have one game, it's called 3something-something/2 Days or something. XD I haven't beat it yet, but I plan to!

I haven't actually played any of the games you speak of, but I'm quite interested in Final Fantasy. I have a friend who is obsessed with Final Fantasy. I hope to play one, someday. :D I also really like Moogle and Chocobo.

Pokemon Godra? I don't know what that is :c Is it a rom hack? If it is, maybe you'll like the rom hacking place over-there-or-somewhere.

I really liked watching some play-throughs of Infinity Games :o I think I will be getting Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! I really disliked the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Sky/Darkness because they were sooo hard >_< Monster rooms and such. I hope Super Mystery Dungeon is a bit easier :c

I hope we can be friends, Roxas :D

Back