• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there.

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
Years
  • Hi. I'm ZKE - shorthand for my DA username. This place looks mighty lively, particularly compared to my other frequent Pokemon hotspot, Serebii Forums, so I hope we'll get on just fine.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Hi, welcome =) I'm also on Serebii, but I prefer it here as the fanfiction forum is much more active and involved. Hope you settle in well! =D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya; welcome! I'm glad that you're having a grand time on here so far; welcome to PC! I hope that we do aim to be as friendly and welcoming as Serebii! But yeah; we have a ton of forums here, so you're more than welcome to be active and participate in as much boards as you like, and remember that we're right there by your side whenever you need us! Thanks for joining and have a wonderful time~ <33

Years
  • Ah yes, PC is amazing. We've got some really eye-catching forum themes and the people are great. Never got too active on Serebii personally but I couldn't stick around for too long since their forum themes were rough on the eyes, heh. :( Welcome welcome, ZKE! Great having you and hope you will have an amazing time here!

Back