• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
As soon as possible. Are you available now? xD

And no worries, I've put my pokemon on my game now =P All 50, haha. It would be faster overall, but if you don't have them currently on file, it's alright, no biggie x)

I take it I add these two FCs?

1ST Pearl FC: 1419 7078 5873 (events trading fc)
2nd Pearl FC: 0904 7083 7309 (other event trading fc)
I can trade after I give Pokedude 2 shinys!! Yes those are the fc's needed, I need to give you the pokes from 1 game and get yours on the other, my boxes are plum full on the 1st game!!

Ok then thanks. Can I get Shiny Shaymin (OT RNC4EVR, UT sassy nature) I don't think this is on your thread, but I got one from Tasche, but somehow lost it ;_;

Can I also get VGC09 Milotic lv50 Timid ID 05099 *shiny* Capable of taking hits (misc. pokemon europe events)
I'll meet you in there, and I don't need the milo, thanks any ways!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok then, I'm getting the shaymin and milotic? Which FC do I use btw?
I'm retarded!! :laugh:
Use the shiny fc 1st and then I'll find the milo for you!!
Lmao, nice.

Well, drop me a PM whenever you're ready to trade? I'll actually be just sitting in wifi, but I don't know if I'll notice my game or not xD

Ok, I'll pm you when I'm ready after I found the pokes, and I only trade 5 at a time, hope you don't mind??

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Thanks for the pokemon! Also, did you RNG or something for that milotic? It has good ivs.

19/30/31/30/5/30

Starshine ~

lalala
Years
Lol yup xD

I've got mine all in two boxes, so yeah I'll just be going in and out grabbing them.

Whenever you're ready to trade them all at once, just let me know (post or PM?)

EDIT: Ooh, btw, I just counted and it's actually 50 to 53 - I'm not sure if you realized it's an uneven number? :/

Last edited:

Starshine ~

lalala
Years
Wait, you must have missed that post where I said I need the ones you are giving me on another game??

Eh, where, wah? O.o

>_> Trade back? I don't have any junk pokemon T.T err.

EDIT: "I can trade after I give Pokedude 2 shinys!! Yes those are the fc's needed, I need to give you the pokes from 1 game and get yours on the other, my boxes are plum full on the 1st game!!"

Oh, I see T.T I misunderstood, lol. In that case, er... I don't think I have any regular pokemon to trade :/

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
EDIT: Also, I was looking through the list again and I don't have the heracross you listed and not all of the psyducks either!!

I can find some where to put these five, not a problem!!

Last edited:

Starshine ~

lalala
Years
EDIT: Also, I was looking through the list again and I don't have the heracross you listed and not all of the psyducks either!!

I can find some where to put these five, not a problem!!

Hm, I see, lol
Which ones don't you have?

I can easily think of a few to replace them with xD

Okay, how about I trade you my pokemon first, giving me some 50 extra pokemon,
And then you trade me yours, and I'll trade you back your pokemon from the first game.

So a little bit like a transfer?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yeah just trade them all to the 1st fc and as for those pokes they are on the other game, I'll check after we finish with the ones on this game!!

EDIT: I have just the psyducks!!

Last edited:
Back