• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Might spend a bit of work on TRR now.

Actually TRR is nearly complete, just gotta do a few more months work on it. Like spriting, inserting sprites, the new intro. Etc...

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Wow this will be one of a few completed hacks, unlike me with my attempt at a gsc remake which sucked and was to hard to do, well anyways cant wait for the full version

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yes.

There will be a porygon2 which a gym leader I have decided will use, beward. It knows surf. xD!

gym5.PNG

xD, Comments?

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    HAHA thats a good one finally Porygon2 has some decent moves

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, Suppose. Kinda powered now...

Sorting out the 3rd/4th gym now, it will be a matter of time before TRR is complete.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I will be working on the new elite four, once the gyms are done. Might not bother much with the texting of the gyms yet, just the basic consept of changing the Pokemon and the in battle sprite of the gym leaders. Information is below:

First Gym - Electric
    Secound Gym - Ghost
    Third Gym - Flying
    Fourth Gym - Random Types
    Fifth Gym - Steel/Rock
    Sifth Gym - Water/Fighting Gym
    Seventh Gym - Still Deciding
    Eigth Gym - TEAM ROCKET's Gym, You'll see there Pokemon when you get there.

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th gym has been completed. I just need to work on the gyms, more information and hopefully screenshots soon guys =)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    sweet cant wait to play this hack

its kinda cool the new setup because this is the first time you could battle electric gym, plus ghost is cool as a second

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Thing is, I still have to decide on the sprites for the gym leaders I want to use, as well as walking around this Jasmine gym one. Unless I make a secret area and when you get the potion, or something, or unless I might that on Cinawood, so there might be two gyms there instead of one, then that defeats the theory of having the Safari Zone in Kanto...

Hm...

I'll sort something out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    awesome progress in your hack man can't wait to play the beta this is a pretty awesome gold hack

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    A BETA?

Hahah, To be honest, I'm the guy that makes te fans wait to play the full version...

xD! Working on the gyms soon.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Oh, so no beta? Oh well. I still can't wait to play this hack bud. Team Rocket will finally win! :badsmile:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Oh, so no beta? Oh well. I still can't wait to play this hack bud. Team Rocket will finally win! :badsmile:
    Nah, might release the one. Dont feel secure giving out my rom/IPS files.

I have thought of a great idea for TRR and my newest hack, I will reveal more later on.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yep cant wait to see the new idea even though i kinda know what it is.

Well keep up the work

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, Will be a suprise. I wont be revelaling much, there has to be some suprises in the hack.

^^

Years
  • Hey whats up? Just checking on how the hack is doing, I have a lot of things to do in this week so I might be busy a lot, but anyway, am I going to be a leader or are you just going to replace me with someone else? I could be seventh I guess.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hey whats up? Just checking on how the hack is doing, I have a lot of things to do in this week so I might be busy a lot, but anyway, am I going to be a leader or are you just going to replace me with someone else? I could be seventh I guess.
    Yeah man, 7th prolly.

Try and PM/show me more gym sprites you have made,
    Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back