• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eeveelution

Favourite Eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Eevee

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • So surprised to see Flareon with the most votes right now! I think it was gonna be the last one. I love many of them, Flareon, Glaceon, Leafeon, but my favorite is Jolteon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    My favorite is Leafeon :3 I'm a sucker for the Grass-type and I love it's design. I also feel closely bonded to it because I had a Leafeon OC I roleplayed as all the time. I also think it's better in battle than people make it out to be.

Years
  • I love most of them but my favourite is Flareon. I adore Eevee though and I'd hate to see it evolve so I'd have to catch as many as I could and have that as well as all of it's evolutions. I love Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Espeon too.

Years
  • Umbreon is my fav and from my fav games as well. Though I also really love leafeons design but I've only just used it in my team in my current playthrough for the first time whereas I've used umbreon a lot and have liked using it on my team so that's the main reason it won out as well as the fact that it's one of the nicest in shiny form as well as normal colours helps.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Never was too fond of the various Eeeveelutions, but Glaceon is probably my favorite. I find it to be the most elegant of the bunch and it is offensively oriented.

Last edited:

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
  • My avatar probably makes it obvious, lol, but Vaporeon has been my favorite pokémon since gen I and so by default is my favorite eeveelution. I love water types and Vaporeon has always been a reliable part of the team whenever I raise one. Plus, I think it's super cute and also very cool looking!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    I feel like Gen 4 really got the new Eevee designs right as both Glaceon and Leafeon have awesome designs. My vote goes to Glaceon though cause I've always been partial to Ice types.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I love them all really, but if I had to just choose one, it'd be Espeon. I loved it ever since it was introduced in generation two.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • God I love eeveelutions. They're all so cute and strong at the same time, plus I have so much fun battling with them on my team >.<

I don't have a favourite, but the ones I love the most are Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon, since they all have super cute designs and they're strong in battle ^^ I'm playing Platinum right now, and I have a Leafeon on my team, and it has helped me so much XD I kinda wanted Sun and Moon to introduce another eeveelution but.... it's not happening :c

EthanoicAcid

professional chicken nugget inspector
    Years
  • In the past, Umbreon was my favorite because of the "cool" vibe it gave me, but now I'm leaning more toward Jolteon and Espeon. Not just because of their types, but their designs as well. All of the Eeveelutions' designs are very interesting, but these two just stand out to me.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My absolute favorite Eevee evolution is definitely Umbreon.
    Yes it looks awesome, but I love it for the full package of what it is. It is by far the bulkiest solid Dark type pokemon to ever be made. Plus it's move pool is positively spectacular, with the right move pool Umbreon can easily become an un-killable nightmare.

Umbreon is the only Eevee evolution that works as a powerful and reliable wall, where as most of the other Eevee evolutions are relatively fragile. I always imagined, you could throw an Umbreon in front of a bus and the only thing that would walk away would be the Umbreon.
    Great Design. Great Stats. Great Move Pool. Umbreon is a 5 Star pokemon in my book (which is also why it is in my Top 6 "Dream Team").

Back