• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homepage.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • On Firefox: The default Mozilla Start Page - It's basically just Google and I have all the sites I visit in the bookmarks toolbar anyway.
    On Safari: Google - It was Safari's "Top Pages" function up till recently when it started crashing on me.

Ayselipera

Simply put, your dad is incorrect. Maybe there's another reason he wants it as the home page, or maybe he just heard from someone else that this was the case. Either way, there's no possible way that going to the Comcast page will make anything faster. If anything, it'll slow you down by loading something you probably aren't going to be using.

Hahaha, thats what I figured.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    about:blank

When I open my browser I have any tabs I left open still there, namely this deranged place (I jest, it's nice really), deviantART and Yahoo Mail, plus whatever else.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I use a blank page. If I decide to ever have a specific page set I'd prolly use Mozilla start page (for my Firefox anyway.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My homepage is Yahoo! It wasn't before though. Before it was Mozilla-Google, but when my dad came by to try to fix my computer...he put that as a homepage. And since then I haven't changed it back. XD I like it when it is in Yahoo!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have technically have three homepages. Apple, Google, and a blank page.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Mine is the Firefox Google which I love dearly and use a lot. I don't use Safari enough to even know what the homepage is. O_O

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • apple.com/startpage I like it because I can see all the updates I need. However it proves as major spoilers while waiting for Keynote availability!

Back