• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Sir Pedro's GFX Shop/Gallery (ROM Hackers and YouTubers Resource!)

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
I man i already asked a thing to you before but i was thinking if you could do an menu start (only the design). Infortinaly i cant say the url because of pokemon community but for you have an exemple shearch on youtube this: pokemon asm menu routine v.1.0
I hope you accept my request:D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
@GatchamanPhoenix

Spoiler:

So I created this, but I wasn't sure about the background. If you like it, I can create a matching signature, but if not, I'll continue working. :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
The shop/gallery is back, with a few edits! I will now only be doing signature banners for custom games, and no more avatars. Also, YouTube graphic are cool, I'll just need more info for them. If there are any questions, please check the OP first. Hope I can help some people out! ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Just made a new banner, I'm not sure if I like it though. Feedback is welcome!

Spoiler:

Skyxyd

The one
Years
Hello your work is beautiful, therefore, can you take my request ?

If yes, i would a evil zoroark on dark background with my username on the background (avatar and sign)

Thanks for reading ^^

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
LegendaryGaming's layout is complete!

Spoiler:

Hey there Sir Pedro! I've seen your work around for quite a while, and I was wondering if I could make a signature request? I don't know how to make a signature look as cool as yours, so I wanted to ask for your help. The signature would be here

Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Hello your work is beautiful, therefore, can you take my request ?

If yes, i would a evil zoroark on dark background with my username on the background (avatar and sign)

Thanks for reading ^^

Sorry for the delay, I had gotten a bit busy. I'll add you to the pending requests.

Hey there Sir Pedro! I've seen your work around for quite a while, and I was wondering if I could make a signature request? I don't know how to make a signature look as cool as yours, so I wanted to ask for your help. The signature would be here

Thanks!

~Shadow

I'm not completely sure what you want. Are you wanting me to take one of those images and add something to it, or what?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Here is Raydeon's signature and avatar. I decided to use the same image, because I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted but it looks nice.

Spoiler:

Skyxyd

The one
Years
Err... i did a mistake, you can change the name plz i've forgotten to say that i was going change my name. Sorry because i did not specified

Otherwise i like the drawing (gfx) :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Err... i did a mistake, you can change the name plz i've forgotten to say that i was going change my name. Sorry because i did not specified

Otherwise i like the drawing (gfx) :)

Yeah, no problem. What's the new name?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Hey there! I was wondering how long it would take for you to finish the design? No rush, just wondering. Thanks again!

~Shadow

It shouldn't be too much longer, I'm just a bit busy with starting up my YouTube channel and stuff. I'd say that it'll be within the next couple of days. :)

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Type of GFX: Support banner for my ROM hack
Dimensions: I'm no good at this stuff, something skinny that fits the PC signature requirements
Picture(s): Red on one side of the text, and Blue on the other.
Text: I support... (In small letters)
Pokemon Kanto Reformation(In larger letters)

Back