• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Trainer editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
First of all sorry for my bad english, and if this is in the wrong section, i don't know where to put it else..

I have a question about advancemap and advancetrainer.
Is it possible to select an event in advancemap, a trainer in this case, and than somehow copy that trainer and paste it in advance trainer? or what is an easy way to find specific trainer in advance trainer?

thanks for your help:)

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
First of all sorry for my bad english, and if this is in the wrong section, i don't know where to put it else..

I have a question about advancemap and advancetrainer.
Is it possible to select an event in advancemap, a trainer in this case, and than somehow copy that trainer and paste it in advance trainer? or what is an easy way to find specific trainer in advance trainer?

thanks for your help:)

NO HACKS IN THIS SECTION TRY THE EMULATION FORUM

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
GUYS. I'M GONNA KILL YOU. Please do not mini-mod, just report and leave it at that, no need to state that you've done it. That is called spam. I really should warn both of you, but let this be a pre-warning not to ever mini-mod again or I won't be so lenient.

Anyway mysteryme you have posted in the wrong section. This section is not for hack ROM's. It is for programmed games. Go take a look at the ROM Hacking section. In future have a quick read of the rules and the forums descriptions before posting threads and so forth, alright? I'm just gonna close this one up.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back