• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2011
So, after signing up for the challenge had some issues to deal with, but now I started the challenge at last. Beginning with Kanto, and:

"H2O" the Hardy Wartortle lvl. 16
Trait: Torrent
*Tackle
*Tail Whip
*Water Gun
*Withdraw

Well, I received Squirtle from Prof. Oak and then proceeded to grind my way to Viridian City, where I retrieved the parcel for Oak and turned it in. Then proceeded to Viridian Forest and went on to Pewter City and just beat Brock, thus leveling H2O to 16 and evolving it.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
After beating the game, I started from Nimbasa City and traveled east through the routes and towns, fighting trainers along the way. I fought all the trainers in all the routes and towns along the way and at the Abundant Shrine. After reaching Opelucid City, Watchog is now Lv89. After posting this update, I'm off to Challenger's Cave!

One-in-EachBlack6.png

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
Ok starting blue. Changed starter to Diglett.

1qib75.jpg
[/IMG]
14nel5d.jpg
[/IMG]

14nel5d.jpg

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
I'm in Pewter City now, Diglett is level 12. My emulator recorded video doesnt play back...it does but it doesnt do what I did.

4hbp0n.png

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I have been busy... I started the challenge this morning on my FireRed. As of right now I have all 8 badges. I've beaten the E4 twice. I've completed the Sevii Islands. I've beaten Mewtwo and all the legendary birds. As of right now my Adamant Primeape (F. George. Stands for Furious George.) sits at level 89. 3 more levels then I use my 8 rare candies assuming I'm allowed to.

Wya77

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Watchog has now reached Lv100. I have completed the One-in-Each Challenge! :D My first completed challenge! Watchog reaching Lv100 can be viewed here.

One-in-EachBlack7.png

Congratulations! This is not an easy challenge to beat.

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
Name: Cutiecasie
Games: Firered> Soulsilver> Sapphire> Platinum> Black
Monotype: No

I can hack but can't trade.

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Name: thebowsinator123
Games: Red, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, Black! ( i cant get proof for black or diamond though :( )
Monotype: Yes!!! (Bug/Electric)

yeah, :)

i can hack but cant trade .-.

Years
Just a little update on me not being able to do this until the 28th, I can get some work on it in the next couple days, but don't expect much. Will have an update whenever I can.

Years
Just finished with Johto, much quicker than expected. I defeated Red and then just had one level to go until I finished the challenge.

2JohtoSpinarak_01-1.png
2JohtoSpinarak_02-1.png
2JohtoSpinarak_03-1.png

Will continue with Hoenn as soon as I can.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I'd like to sign up

Username: Pleryt16
Games: Blue -->Gold-->Sapphire-->Pearl-->White.
Moinotype no
I can't hack

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I'll sign up

Name: Myrrhman
Games: Blue/Silver/Sapphire/Diamond/White
Monotype: Nah, not feeling it today

To the above people: if you want to go ahead and start, I've got some teams for you:
DavidBarnes: You get Golbat/Flaafy/Meditite/Kriketot/Foongus
cutiecasie gets: Rattata/Quilava/Torkoal/Shieldon/Tranquill
TheBowsinator: Magnemite/Scizor/Electrike/Electavire/Joltik
pleryt: Charmeleon/Granbull/Lairon/Glameow/Gothorita

Last edited:
Back