• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    The game froze hen I tried to catch a starly; but the beginning is flaw less. Another glitch I've seen is the poke center and poke mart glitching out but that's it. Well That's all I've played because it froze when I tried to catch a starly :P

Is the fire red patch just more glitchy??

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • The game froze hen I tried to catch a starly; but the beginning is flaw less. Another glitch I've seen is the poke center and poke mart glitching out but that's it. Well That's all I've played because it froze when I tried to catch a starly :P

Is the fire red patch just more glitchy??

These bugs have been known since the first alpha... :| :| :| Pretty sure the tiles of the Pokemon Center and Poke Mart have been fixed for the next version, but you aren't suppose to be able to catch any wild Pokemon.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Lots of Map Updates 3/25/15

Alright guys

First, 210 got a small update but is still incomplete:
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

I fixed some things on 208:

Started Solaceon:

Started Route 215:

Of course, as always, the map is updated at https://gogojjtech.com/misc/map/sinnoh.php so be sure to check it out if you can :D

Now I sleep and prepare for another great day of school tomorrow ;.;

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Beta 1 (3/26/15 Announcement)

MAJOR UPDATE

Beta 1 is finished. We're ready to release in a week or two, surely this April though. We still have to set up Mystery Gift and touch up on some things such as 2 on 2 battles. But the beta is ready.

It goes all the way up to Mars' first battle, which is plenty of play time, including the first gym.

You will have to restart all saves from previous versions, so get ready to do that. Save states will also need to be deleted.

I've completed Jubilife and Oreburgh, but I have not updated the world map or posted screenies because I've been really busy, and it's very late right now ;.;

Anyway guys, stay tuned because it will be very soon!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • MAJOR UPDATE

Beta 1 is finished. We're ready to release in a week or two, surely this April though. We still have to set up Mystery Gift and touch up on some things such as 2 on 2 battles. But the beta is ready.

It goes all the way up to Mars' first battle, which is plenty of play time, including the first gym.

You will have to restart all saves from previous versions, so get ready to do that. Save states will also need to be deleted.

I've completed Jubilife and Oreburgh, but I have not updated the world map or posted screenies because I've been really busy, and it's very late right now ;.;

OMG! I can't wait for the beta!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • MAJOR UPDATE

If this is an April Fool's joke, I will find you and BREAK YOU. Or I'll just send you to the Distortion World...still deciding on which one...either way, I'm excited. >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back