• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lunar [Restarting]

Which rare Pokemon would you like to get first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks for your comments.
    One last thing I want to tell you.
    I will focus on studying, I will not post any updates during this month, I will start working it at 30 May when the exams will be over.
    Thanks for your comments and your support again, it really help me!

Take all the time you need. Good luck with your exams.

Years
  • My exams are almost over (I have 2 more (which are easier) to finish the exams).
    So just a small update:
    I decided to put a new FireRed styled sprite for the hero, it took me a while to find one but I managed to find one.
    Here it is:
    xqz54lom.png

Bigger Version:
    Spoiler:

Credits for the sprite to: Meowth

Years
  • Thanks a lot for your comments.
    Now.. I also updated the backsprite (based on heartgold)
    Here it is:
    qrtfdkz2.png

Big version:
    Spoiler:

So all I need from you is to tell me if you like this backsprite or not.
    And if you find something wrong tell me to fix it.
    Thanks!

Years
  • Just updated tiles and some events in starting town.
    Professor will not give you a pokemon, but you will find one on your own.
    Here is a map picture:
    XHKX9Oq.png

Years
  • This is the second town of my hack, "Florem, town".
    This is where you will get your first Pokemon.
    Please vote in the poll I made if you want about which pokemon you will get! :)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Wow! The over world sprite looks great, it's a much better improvement from your first one. Good luck to this hack! Also for the part with the dead man, my friend who is also doing a rom hack wrote the exact same thing.

Years
  • Wow! The over world sprite looks great, it's a much better improvement from your first one. Good luck to this hack! Also for the part with the dead man, my friend who is also doing a rom hack wrote the exact same thing.

I don't know what do want to say from the last part.
    BUT I do know almsost all the ideas and dialogues in Pokemon Lunar are mine if you are trying to say that I copied something.
    (If you mean that your friend just inspired this idea from here,it's alright)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    I don't know what do want to say from the last part.
    BUT I do know almsost all the ideas and dialogues in Pokemon Lunar are mine if you are trying to say that I copied something.
    (If you mean that your friend just inspired this idea from here,it's alright)

I think you took it the wrong way. I'm not saying he copied anything. I'm saying he wrote it completely coincidentally, he doesn't even know this hack exists, out of his own nature for randomness and amusement.

Years
  • I think you took it the wrong way. I'm not saying he copied anything. I'm saying he wrote it completely coincidentally, he doesn't even know this hack exists, out of his own nature for randomness and amusement.

I din't say he copy anything.
    I thought you said that I copied from him.
    Anyway, I'm really sorry, I just didn't understand what do you mean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back