• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Treasures online game

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    There is no screenshots, no demo, no progress report.. How do we even know they are still making this?

They are not programming the game, I am. My game (will) come with the ability to make Pokemon games that match the GBA games perfectly without much work (battle system will be built in) BUT my game also gives complete flexibility as EVERYTHING for the game can be scripted in the games scripting language, which is extremely easy to learn. I've already released an 'alpha' map editor for it, which I think is quite nice, so if you want to check it out then PM me~

Years
  • DeathChill said:
    They are not programming the game, I am. My game (will) come with the ability to make Pokemon games that match the GBA games perfectly without much work (battle system will be built in) BUT my game also gives complete flexibility as EVERYTHING for the game can be scripted in the games scripting language, which is extremely easy to learn. I've already released an 'alpha' map editor for it, which I think is quite nice, so if you want to check it out then PM me~
    I think I know you.. Are you making this game with GM?

EDIT: I can't find the link anywhere! Can you post a link to the site here?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, Deathchill I haven't seen you lately. Well, nice to see you back, and
    I think your editor is really great! Are you thinking about adding a feature
    so that you can actually program your own game instead of just making tiles
    and maps?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Hey, Deathchill I haven't seen you lately. Well, nice to see you back, and
    I think your editor is really great! Are you thinking about adding a feature
    so that you can actually program your own game instead of just making tiles
    and maps?

You'll be able to script everything for your game once I release the next map editor. However, I'm debating when to release the scripting command documentation as it's in the works and it's actually quite long thus far so I want to go through and get rid of some useless commands. The next editor release (in the works) will have the rest of the stuff, like scripting, adding Pokemon to grass/caves/whatever, etc.

And in answer to Krazy_Meerkat, no. I am making the game myself so I don't know who GM is~

www.ponline.pokeradio.com <--Address.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes I did. Game maker has online capabilities, and I have a friend who was making a pokemon online game but had only accomplished a map maker.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    No, my game is done in Visual Basic .NET as it allows me to use DirectX 9 for it which is quite nice. I'm planning on doing some bug fixes on the current one and then adding a couple more features and releasing the final editor and then onto the next step of the game~

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    The maps do work, I know they do as I'm programming the game as well as having programmed the editor. I know that they will be compatible with the game~

Back