• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I was called Ven Senpai myself a few years back, I was stupid as holy hell though but my influence at the time was unquestionable.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Again, another funny comment from Ven. XD

I've never been known for my "knowledge" per say. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what my distinguishing characteristic would be. Hopefully something good...

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015

The only thing I'm really known for is my addiction to GTA tbh lol. One time I survived a 6 star warning on GTA 4 without using any weapons as crazy as that sounds haha.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Actually, let's keep it descending.

@Ven Bloodia: GTA is such an addictive game. I believe you on the 6-star thing because trucks are pretty fast and take a LOT of damage. I ran away from 6 stars by using a truck, then when the military came I took one of their tanks. But that was in GTA SA. I can't do it in IV because the 6-star level only throws armored trucks at you that are locked and fly out at you in the worst possible moments. Helicopters are no problem though.

Those games are so fun.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

I believe it goes without saying; KIRBY IS A ****ING MASS MURDERING PSYCHOPATH

But here is a video for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back